This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pet Peeves

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

People that blow their nose in the table cloth napkin at restaurants..... make ya go "hmmm" wonder who blew their nose or cleaned their nose with the cloth napkin at my table settin.... HATE IT... HATE..IT... HATE IT....

april_showers

when someone spills sugar (or anyhting) on counter..and wipes it to the floor....then I go in with bare feet and step in it..i HATE it!

kandykitty20012

when people try to cut in line in front of you....when you have been waiting a long time >:((

april_showers

when im sitting at a stop light and its lunch time so traffic is very slow..backed up and i been waitin for awhile..and someone goes through the drive thorugh at McDonalds and comes out tyring to inch there way in like they in a hurry...chitt...sit there and eat yur french fries n wait like I did..lol

Tara

When Monkey puts Janelle and Pickler in his avi and siggy...I hate looking at them and he knows it...  >:D

Luna

When you're at the movies and sum loud mouth starts talking on their cell phone or it keeps ringing  >:((

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 23, 2007, 12:27:57 PM
When Monkey puts Janelle and Pickler in his avi and siggy...I hate looking at them and he knows it...  >:D

CrossCountry

i dont like it when people point at there wrist when asking wut time it is.

tokiehog

i hate it when i get an email with 2 pages of forwarded address on it...it takes like a second to remove them b4 you hit send... >:((  !@#$

CrossCountry

i dont like it when wherever there is food people just start scratching there head GROSS!!!

bams68

In warm months -when you have spiders hanging from you over hang on your house. Ewwwwwwwww Ewwwwwwwwwww

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

A man that see what I need and know what I need and promise to take care of it and then dont come thru... "tomorrow baby".. tomorrow baby... and tomorrow never come!!!!

jade2002

somebody that asks you can they have a drink of whatever your drinking......here take it,i'm finished with it anyway >:((

bobby

ketchup on hotdogs >:((...it's a chicago thing :)))

TmT

someone spittin in my face as they talk.........geesh...

bams68

TmT

People that think they all dat and a bag of chips...and they not...

TmT

when a man grab his crotch a lot... I mean.. a whole lot... lol

Luna

People who keep asking ya the same question  and over again  (O+O)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview