This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing w/ the Stars 4

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

The ABC Television Network announced the return of hit series "Dancing with the Stars" with a two-hour premiere on Monday, March 19 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

Did anyone see Good Morning America this morning? Jerry Springer was announcing the new stars for the new show but I missed it.

I did find that Billy Ray Cyrus, Ian Ziering  (Beverly Hills 90120), & Laila Ali (Muhammad Ali's daughter) are supposed to be on it.  Also Joey Fatone (former NSYNC member).

Tara

Yay!  I wonder who Cheryl's partner will be... :)))

I'll have to record this one...gotta watch my Prison Break and 24 on Monday nights.

Tara

My TV guide doesn't show this starting back tomorrow night?  :-\

CindyLouWho

:))) :)))  The ABC Television Network announced the return of hit series "Dancing with the Stars" with a two-hour premiere on Monday, March 19 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

I've seen some of the previews on tv but still don't know who all the stars are gonna be yet. 

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 18, 2007, 10:12:25 PM
:))) :)))  The ABC Television Network announced the return of hit series "Dancing with the Stars" with a two-hour premiere on Monday, March 19 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

I've seen some of the previews on tv but still don't know who all the stars are gonna be yet. 

Oh March.... :)) :))  Duh.....Today is Feb 19th and it's Monday.  That's why I was getting confused.

CindyLouWho

:-X Thats ok, I won't tell.   I get confused all the time, we just won't tell anyone!    :ll  :)))

CindyLouWho

Just seen advertised on tv, they're announcing who all the stars are gonna be on "Good Morning America" tomorrow morning.  <..>  Hope I don't forget to watch, if so it'll probably be on the web site.

CindyLouWho

Here's the stars for the new show starting next month....

LAILA ALI - daughter of sports legend, Muhammad Ali
BILLY RAY CYRUS - Singer/songwriter/actor
CLYDE DREXLER - NBA
JOEY FATONE - *NSYNC
SHANDI FINNESSEY - Miss USA in 2004
LEEZA GIBBONS - Former host of Entertainment Tonight
HEATHER MILLS - ex-wife of Paul McCartney
APOLO ANTON OHNO - Two-time Olympic speed skater gold medal winner
VINCENT PASTORE - The Sopranos
PAULINA PORIZKOVA - supermodel
IAN ZIERING - actor, Beverly Hills 90210 (he'll be CHERYL BURKE's partner)

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 21, 2007, 06:28:45 AM

LAILA ALI - daughter of sports legend, Muhammad Ali
BILLY RAY CYRUS - Singer/songwriter/actor
CLYDE DREXLER - NBA
JOEY FATONE - *NSYNC
LEEZA GIBBONS - Former host of Entertainment Tonight
HEATHER MILLS - ex-wife of Paul McCartney
APOLO ANTON OHNO - Two-time Olympic speed skater gold medal winner
VINCENT PASTORE - The Sopranos
IAN ZIERING - actor, Beverly Hills 90210 (he'll be CHERYL BURKE's partner)

Thanks for posting Cindy...Well can we assume Ian will be the winner?  :)))  I bet everyone wanted to know who Cheryls partner was going to be...lol

Monkey

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 21, 2007, 06:28:45 AM

VV VV VV VV VV

CindyLouWho

:))@Monkey

And Tara yw & you're pobably right but DANG I hope she don't win again!  !@#$

Well I already know who I hope wins & who I hope gets sent home the 1st nite  :))  I'm familiar with most of em but couple I don't know well so will wait & see once the show starts. 

It tells ya at the website who each of their dance partners are but knew every1 was waiting to see who Cheryl got   <..>

Zena

Not a "Dancing with the Stars" fan.

Never really got into watching it.

CindyLouWho

Oh btw, guess who was on GMA this morning to announce the names of the stars?  Jerry Springer, he was even decked out in a tux etc  :))

gator8_24

I read the list on the website, but there isn't anyone that makes me want to not miss the show this season.

Tara

I wonder how Heather Mills will do since she has a prostetnic leg....They work so hard on this show. I hope she can hang with it.

RubbaDoosMum

Is Billy Ray Still in it? Hows he doing? I keep missing the show......

Tara

It hasn't started yet, so you haven't missed anything.  :D

CindyLouWho

Quote from: RubbaDoosMum on February 24, 2007, 07:56:33 AM
Is Billy Ray Still in it? Hows he doing? I keep missing the show......

The ABC Television Network announced the return of hit series "Dancing with the Stars" with a two-hour premiere on Monday, March 19 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

Tara

VINCENT PASTORE - The Sopranos    Dropped out, but they don't know who is going to take his place yet.   He trained for 1 week and said it was to much.  :-[

CindyLouWho

Yea I seen that last nite , I thought it was funny .  But then it is a lot of time & work to do this show.  They should have time to find a replacement, wonder if they have backups in case this happens?  Whatever  I'm ready to watch it cause I love the show  :///  <..>  <:>  :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview