This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing w/ the Stars 4

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

They could always bring Emmit or Drew back... :)))

Monkey

CindyLouWho

they could get a good looking hunk from the soaps, goodness knows theres enough on em to pick from  VV :^*

Tara

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?cat=TELEVISION&fn=/2007/03/02/600582.html&cvqh=itn_ratzenberger

A mailman is replacing a hitman on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." John Ratzenberger, who played Cliff Claven on "Cheers," will step in for Vincent Pastore, who quit after one week of training.

vasunlover

cool, can't wait for people to act like idiots!!

CindyLouWho

I think its gonna be good, I'm looking forward to watching the opener tomorrow nite  :///  <:>

CindyLouWho

Ms.Behavin

wow I was really impressed with BRC. I am surprised they did not lay into more.

CindyLouWho

I know he can do better but he's getting my votes!!  It was funny when her wig wouldn't come off  :)))  I can't believe they came in last place tho.   :o    I was also surprised that John (Cliff from Cheers) done so well considering he didn't have long to practice.   Well I'm on my way to put my votes in ! <..>

Tara

I recorded this and watched it back late last night....BRC has Mario's snobby partner from last year.  LOL  She seemed like she was so mad when they didn't win is why I call her snobby.

The show was pretty good, especially since I could skip all the commercials.

I already feel sorry for Heather Mills...I have to give her credit for attempting all of it.  :D  I think the votes she gets will be mostly sympathy ones. Watching her in practice made my legs hurt. :-\

CindyLouWho

Yea I think she's snobby too but if she acts that way around BRC, she better get over it cause he's  a layed back country boy but he won't take any crap from her..lol. 

I give Heather Mills credit for doing the show & she does have to work lot harder than the others but I still don't care for her.  She said she's doing the show for a cause (& could be true, no idea) but is probably just wanting people to like her.  But won't change my opinion of her & she won't get any of my votes.   :ooo  :)))

Tara

I agree with you, she wants people to like her.  Anyone who gets 10,000 bucks a day to live on doesn't need anyone to like her...lmao

gator8_24

I missed the show!  I suppose the elimination show has already been on too, dang!

CindyLouWho

no they haven't started the eliminations yet   he.gif

CindyLouWho

Well the competition sure is tuff!!  But BRC done lot better tonite & he still gets all my votes  O0  Hes cute, sexy, does lotta charity work for veterans & children, & is a family man...so go give him your votes & help get him out of last place!!   :)))  :^*

Monkey

LMAO... I thought Cheryl Burke or whatever her name is had a "slip" a few times when she was dancing with that other professional guy  :)))

CrystalDawn

ahhhhhhh yes i agree JASPER JAX ,SONNY,JASON & my lists goes on and on..............lol VV

Monkey

Bye Heather!  :^* :^* :^*

Ew.. goodbye speech  :xx

Tara

Don't be so mean...I did think she had a good bye speech all wrinkled up was funny. It must of been shoved down her bra!  :)))

That girl who is dancing with Apollo, is awesome. It's her first year on the show and I think she's the best girl dancer. She is only 18. She is really professional.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview