Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing w/ the Stars 4

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2007, 04:32:07 AM
Don't be so mean...I did think she had a good bye speech all wrinkled up was funny. It must of been shoved down her bra!  :)))
:)) :))
Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2007, 04:32:07 AM
That girl who is dancing with Apollo, is awesome. It's her first year on the show and I think she's the best girl dancer. She is only 18. She is really professional.

Yeah, she's really good. Her and Cheryl Burke are the best out of the professionals, IMO, which is probably the reason why they do so well.

CindyLouWho

Oh yesssss ding dong the witch is gone,  :D :))  I do give Mills credit for going on the show & trying but I still can't stand her.   I agree, that 1 girl is real good & so is Cheryl but I hope she don't win again, lol.   

Hope this gets posted, I been having so much trouble with this puter   :'((  !@#$  & tried posting couple times but some wouldn't go thru but...........I got a new puter ordered & I should have it by next week!!  woohooooo  omg I can't wait    :!!:D <..> :^* :^* :^*

Monkey

Tara

Off to watch last night and tonights show..lmao.  I was gonna peek to see who went home, but no one said nothing. :>>

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 01, 2007, 08:26:06 PM
Off to watch last night and tonights show..lmao.  I was gonna peek to see who went home, but no one said nothing. :>>
You know your attention span is not that long  :)))

Tara

I think the only person who is really into this show is CindyLou and she's not around much, but her honey almost went home last night. :((   They picked the right person to go home.

Boy oh that judge Lyn (is that how you spell it if it's a boy) he was a meanie on Monday night.  >:D

I like Joey... :P   Ian sucks... Cheryl won't win this year.   Muhammad Ali's daughter is really good and the last girl in it.

CindyLouWho

I thought he was going to go last nite but he was lucky! lol  Maybe all those votes I been giving him are helping,  :))  When he gets voted off, I don't care who wins as long as its not Cheryl again,  :)))

I FINALLY got my new puter & been getting my stuff installed plus been busy busy watching a 9 month old & when she's here I can't do anything except chase her around  :ooo

Tara

I'm afraid Billy Ray is gonna go tomorrow night.  Bruno was wrong for calling him crap. That was really uncalled for. I could BRC wasn't a happy camper.

Muhamad Ali looked like he was ready to kill anyone.  Does he not smile?  He scared me just looking at him.  :-\

Mary

MA is on alot of meds for his parkins he always looks like that  >:(  these judges are really mean this year  >:(

CindyLouWho

I agree with ya both.  I didn't think BRC would last this long cause he's not the best dancer but....he is trying & giving lot of his time to do the show & I think he is fun to watch.   :&   Also he's drawn lots of people to watch the show that normally don't watch it.  I think that darn Bruno needs to realize that the show is for entertainment & that was really mean & hateful what he said.    (O+O)  If all those stars didn't do the show, his butt wouldn't have that cushy job...lol.  BRC sure has taken lot of criticism from the judges since the start, I'd like to see them get up there & do all those dances.   :))

I thought it was great that M.A. was there to see his daughter dance   O0

Tara

These stars come on the show to help them have a show for one thing. They have their own life to live and then spend countless hours trying to learn to dance. I think the judges are to picky. Don't they realize these people aren't dancers and you can't become professional in 10 weeks or however long the show is.

You should get credit for trying. When Lyn told Apolo last week that he wanted better than great from him, I thought WTH! 

At least in BRC first dance, Carrie did give him props for trying so hard. There aren't many men who can move and dance in the first place.  :)))

Tara

Awee Cindy...  (OO) :-*    (OO) Seeing him leave was sad..it made me tear up.  :$%

Now off the subject...didn't Samantha's hair look good short?

CindyLouWho

tyty Tara!!  :'((  wanta pass me some of those tissues??   :)))  For me the show won't be as fun now but at least  I won't have to spend so much time voting   :)).  I'll watch to the end but don't matter who wins cause the rest are all good....I think the final 2 will be Apollo & Laila tho. 

I'll be waiting to see him on Jimmy Kimmel show later tonite now, lol cause whoever gets booted off goes on his show  <:>

Tara

Cindy,

I know your man wasn't on here last night. Did you watch anyways?  I thought it was one of the best episodes I've seen.  I really like Apolo and Julianne  and Joey and Kim.   I can't decide which one I like better, but I'm leaning towards Apolo and Julianne.

gator8_24

Tara

CindyLouWho

Yes I'm still watching, just not voting  :))).  I think Ian's going home tonite too..after watching last nite, i think the final 2 may be Joey & Lailah, but then Apollo could win it too.  Guess we'll know here shortly, lol.

CindyLouWho

Well bye bye Ian, what a surprise, lol.  Next Mon & Tues nite is the last 2 shows, then AI ends Wed nite.  Anyone know when Big Brother starts? I haven't heard anything bout it yet.

Tara

I don't know when it starts. Everything is ending that I watch.  :$%   

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2007, 08:58:38 PM
I don't know when it starts. Everything is ending that I watch.  :$%   

Oh Gosh, Tara what will you do now? :))) Go to DisneyWorld?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview