This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing w/ the Stars 4

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

well we can always play BINGO starting fri nite with that new show thats starting  :)))

Monkey

I wonder how many extra votes will come flying in for them cause he took his shirt off?  :))

Tara

I'm not for them...I like the other two couples.

Monkey

Laila did NOT look flattering in that outfit she just wore  :ll She's so muscular.. she shouldn't be wearing stuff like that  :ll

Tara

I like Kims dress.  Ohhh she took it off...lmfao

CindyLouWho

i thought the show was a little boring tonite myself  :))) but am looking forward to tomorrow nite cause all the others will be on it   :^*

Tara

Finale time!!  I'm betting on Apolo to win it.  :^*

gator8_24

gator8_24

They are really dragging this out with the 'history' of DWTS!!!

Tara

Did anyone see Joeys little girl?  She is dressed just like Kim.  How sweet is that...  +-+

CindyLouWho

yea his little girl was cute.  bet she was so proud of her daddy.   <..>

well congrats to Apollo, that was a nice bithday gift for him   :)))  i think joey should've won tho, he was more entertaining to watch  lol. 

Tara

Joey was the only one I knew out of the final 3, but I really liked the chemistry between Apolo and Julianne. They kinda grew on me. She's only 18 and it was her first year to do that, I think it's awesome.

So You Think You Can Dance starts on Thursday.

CindyLouWho

yea joey was the only 1 i knew also from those 3, he was on a talk show this morning & said he'd lost 20+ pounds doing dwts show, lol

well guess i'll watch the new show then if i don't forget bout it   :o  theres also a new 1 starting soon about impersonators? don't remember the name of it but it looked kinda funny to me   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview