PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:24:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wednesday challenges

Started by CrossCountry,

Previous topic - Next topic

CrossCountry

Hearts: Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points 12 times this week! (Be sure to check the "Taking Jack of Diamonds..." box in the Game Options.) :xx

Perfect Pair Solitaire: Get 10 Jackpot Spins this week!  :xx

well i stink at both of them

is there any glitches...not autos....but glitches in these games

truckerswife

mr.clean

CrossCountry

fiz

The PPS Badge should not take too long. Just play the game.
The Hearts badge--you could probably get with a table group and work with partners to get the badge.

tokiehog

i see pogo wimped out again this week and changed the stackem challenge again...it was 100 times for the 7 aimals now it is reading just 15 times...i wish they would make up their minds...but they will say it was a typo... :;"

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: tokiehog on February 20, 2007, 06:13:29 PM
i see pogo wimped out again this week and changed the stackem challenge again...it was 100 times for the 7 aimals now it is reading just 15 times...i wish they would make up their minds...but they will say it was a typo... :;"

I'm trying to decide who are the bigger wimps, the Pogo staff or the Pogo users?

They are called "challenges" for a reason, people!

vasunlover

apple

anyone need help with this week challenges im here to help

magnet

For the stackem challenge, you don't have to finish the game, just get a group of 7 or more then click new game.  Got the badge in less then 10 minutes. :8:

Zena

I got the badge for "Stack em'"  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Now I just dread the other badge.  I don't even know how to play it!!  Does anyone have any tips?

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Zena on February 21, 2007, 08:10:37 AM
I got the badge for "Stack em'"  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Now I just dread the other badge.  I don't even know how to play it!!  Does anyone have any tips?

yeah use an auto, lol

harley89

I have only used autos for rank  badges but qwerty and stackem both were screaming for auto. In qwerty I had about 30 in hours time.

apple

CindyLouWho

On Qwerty, if you don't get any blanks for your letters, exchange your letters each turn til u get 1 or more then play.  I been playing 1000 pt games against a bot, & I been racking em up real good by doing this.   Don't matter if u win or lose this way, just getting the blank tiles to get the badge   :))).   Hope this tip helps anyone thats playing by hand.

Zena

Quote from: apple on February 21, 2007, 10:08:44 AM
if anyone needs help just pm me thnks

Apple, I am surely considering it!!  I am going to try and see what it's all about and if I am going to be successfull  :)))

CrossCountry

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 21, 2007, 12:14:08 PM
On Qwerty, if you don't get any blanks for your letters, exchange your letters each turn til u get 1 or more then play.  I been playing 1000 pt games against a bot, & I been racking em up real good by doing this.   Don't matter if u win or lose this way, just getting the blank tiles to get the badge   :))).   Hope this tip helps anyone thats playing by hand.

ty for the tip  O0

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 21, 2007, 12:14:08 PM

Brilliant!

apple

Quote from: Zena on February 21, 2007, 12:18:41 PM
Quote from: apple on February 21, 2007, 10:08:44 AM
if anyone needs help just pm me thnks

Apple, I am surely considering it!!  I am going to try and see what it's all about and if I am going to be successfull  :)))
ok let me know if u need help

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview