Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wife Swap

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

They are about to get into a fist fight on wife swap. The first ever. lmao!  :^

Tara

I'm recording this..did you see it a couple of weeks ago when that one family only eats raw stuff?  They showed them eating raw chicken and the whole show was  :xx.  They drink milk straight from the cow and they like bacteria and the house was so molded and nasty.

TmT

And.........that chick licked that guy's kitchen floor... I'm like oh no she didnt..........how freakin gross

Ms.Behavin

Yeah I saw that one where they ate only raw stuff. That was F'ing sick. I almost puked when she went into that mason jar and pulled out a peice of raw meat that had sat in that jar for 2 weeks.

Lmao@ Tokens I saw her lick the floor too. The people they find on here are WACKED!

I should go on the show and show them what a perfect life is about.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

TmT

I love it... u dress like a slut...u look like a slut......... and then  :^

Tara for one moment.. I thought that was u....lmfaoz... the one that dressed all hoochie...rofl hard

Tara

Yep that's the one.  And she shaved those nasty hairy legs...and used scissors to cut the hair in her pits...lol  

Ms.Behavin

lmfao! Yeah she would of thrown that drink at me and that would of been the last of her. I love it when the Cowboy wife is saying "he will kill you"  :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2007, 05:57:16 PM
Yep that's the one.  And she shaved those nasty hairy legs...and used scissors to cut the hair in her pits...lol  
That is the grossest thing I have ever seen in my life.  :xx

TmT

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 05, 2007, 05:59:38 PM
lmfao! Yeah she would of thrown that drink at me and that would of been the last of her. I love it when the Cowboy wife is saying "he will kill you"  :)) :))
LMao.. I jumped up out my seat and said... u go girl... and all of a sudden I could see l0c0 knockin Homer down...and Tara screamin...get off my man... and I go pull her hair.... oopz... ooh.. ohh... whew... didnt mean to tell that fantasy...lmfaoz

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 05, 2007, 06:01:35 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 05, 2007, 05:59:38 PM
LMao.. I jumped up out my seat and said... u go girl... and all of a sudden I could see l0c0 knockin Homer down...and Tara screamin...get off my man... and I go pull her hair.... oopz... ooh.. ohh... whew... didnt mean to tell that fantasy...lmfaoz
I am rrrrrrrroooooooollllllllllllliiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg! Too funny!  :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

I'm missing Wife Swap because of stupid basketball.   >:D

Tara

Tara

LMAO...I even typed in here.. :,

Anyways...friggen basketball is messing my show up!

Ms.Behavin

bams68

I love watching that show, seen this one before actually. I still remember that lady who was at that talk show radio station an she went bonkers, sumthing to do with a hypnotist.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview