This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers Quick Question

Started by BalletDancer13,

Previous topic - Next topic

BalletDancer13

I can never get into the beta site. I tried the link that they sent and it almost always has the page not found and then takes me to the real pogo. I emailed them like they said to do in the email and got no responce. Anyone else having problems?

zeboo

mine is working fine today, I had the same problem last night..they say they are having problems so I would keep trying

SakuraDelia

I havent been able to get in for a few days now. It would take me to what looked like the normal Pogo front page and when I'd click Sign In and try to sign in, I'd get an error. Right now I'm getting a Down for Maintainance message. Hopefully they are fixing it.

kandykitty20012

I tried and said site is temporarly univailable....had no problems at all yesterday though.

fiz

I had that same problem earlier today. Here's what I did to get in:

I tried to sign in on all countries (U.S., Germany, and U.K.) but it still didn't work. I kept going to the error page. When I got to the error page for about the 4th time, I re-went to my Bookmarks and clicked on the Pogo Beta Home tab and it sent me to pogobeta automatically signed in. Hope this works!!

TiddleWink

I have had the same problems. I do not know what to tell you other than on the test page it does say the website is not up all the time. It lists the hours it is up.  ee2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview