This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Tokens

Started by spidertail,

Previous topic - Next topic

spidertail

Click under menu on home page of Pogo...the ad that says Pogo Island with the man in the safari outfit.Didn't check to see if this has already been posted..if so, please ignore!! 8)

Ms.Behavin

No it hasnt, thanks!  O0

hrrs_g

Hey, thanks for the tip.  Got my 5000 free tokens!   :/\

swamp

:ooo I GUESS I BETTER GO AND GET MINE  :)) LIKE I NEED THEM  :##

kandykitty20012

Thanks SPIDERTAIL got my 5000 tokens..... <..>

ICER

tyvm Spider.....  O0

S/H/Z/G

Noticed that a couple hours ago.  Got mine.  Wonder if it will work same as the 3000 one where you can get it more than once?

Why they so into giving away tokens all of a sudden this much? O+O

pogoisevil

Damn Skippy!!

Thanx!!!!! :/\ :D

gator8_24

hunter13

Darling SilverDodger

thanks.. got mine >>:D
my most favor thing.. free tokens  :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

welshgirl

thanks for that, got mine O0

spidertail

Quote from: S/H/Z/G on March 20, 2007, 01:27:17 PM
Noticed that a couple hours ago.  Got mine.  Wonder if it will work same as the 3000 one where you can get it more than once?

Why they so into giving away tokens all of a sudden this much? O+O
I tried going back in and getting 5000 more but I received this message:  "Sorry, you have already received 5000 tokens" !!! :)))

fiz

I have found this out:

If you click on the forum to get X free tokens, and you go to pogo and click on the same X free tokens, you will get credited each time.

hrrs_g

i had to wait for 24 hours to pass since the last time I got 5000 free tokens on this one.  Just got another 5000 !!    :{x

S/H/Z/G

O0

Just got another 5,000 tokens too. 

Sueette

:^*   tysm  got mine

Darling SilverDodger

Got 5,000 tokens.. get them how you can..  because Pogo closed down the free 3,000 tokens site today  :'((
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

swamp

:/\ thanks for the info silver  :##

S/H/Z/G

:D
I got 5,000 3 times so far off of this.