PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 07:00:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Tokens

Started by spidertail,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

still workin tyvm  :D

kayna

i think i must of been doing something wrong. i went into rooms on both my accounts even played a few games and still didnt get any tokens but i did lose some! was this maybe a usa only thing?

kayna

thank you! but i guess the second lot of 5k tokens you can only ever get once

Monkey

Quote from: kayna on April 14, 2007, 05:52:02 AM
i think i must of been doing something wrong. i went into rooms on both my accounts even played a few games and still didnt get any tokens but i did lose some! was this maybe a usa only thing?

I think it was only yesterday.

Fitzkarin

I think you just have to wait 1 week.  This is the same link I used last week for 5k in tokens.  I could be wrong, but it is something I'm going to try again next week just to see.

Fitzkarin

My understanding is that Pogo will be doing this weekly.  They'll pick one of the games and then have a 24hr window to get people to play it.  Of course, they can ... have in the past ... and will change their minds at any given time. 

kayna

ok well i tried thout the day yesterday and nothing hehe but nm

kayna

ahh ok thanks i assumed it was a 24 hour thing like the others. many thanks and every token helps i gues to buying my mini new clothes! if only they would let non usa resedents spend them on other things like prize draws ect or even let us spend tiokens on the gem only badges so we might get our hands on them aswell!

kandykitty20012

Still working folks.....I Love Free Tokens :D

Mary

woo hoo still workin thanks  :D

Darling SilverDodger

There is a banner over Poppit . "Get 1000 free tokens* by playing Poppit from April 14th -April 30 . *1000 Tokens are awarded once per day" 
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Tiki-Nik

Thanks for the info...got mine  O0

zeboo

still working today  <..>

kandykitty20012

TY got it......same thing for rainy day solitare....but you get 2500 tokens...once per day.

Sueette

I got the 2500 tokens twice yesterday for Rainy Day Solitaire. I played the game  and got the 2500 tokens and then went back in to play again about an hour or so later and got 2500 again.  Didn't try a third time yesterday but I think I might today. O0

Mary

i tryied again this mornin you must be lucky cuz only once every 24 hours it says and did`nt give them to me before then  >:((

kandykitty20012

ANOTHER FREE 2000 TOKENS still working

gator8_24

Goody, goody gumdrop it still works! !@!

ICER

This is a post I wrote in another topic on this... topic was started first by PB yesterday morning.

QuoteTYVM for that good info PB

Here is even better news on that..I did received the 2500 and 1000 tokens this morning around 9:30am,
and just received it again at 10:20pm..guess the waiting time is only 12 hours for this..   

And I did this with all four of my accounts
!

Sueette did what I did, twice in one day got them...I was thinking 12 hour wait..but it was just a error by pogo.
It's now back to 24 hr wait. :(

Darling SilverDodger

It looks like the free tokens are every 12 hours.. I got the 3,500 twice in one 24 hours [ 1pm, 1am]...... That means a total of 119,000 free tokens ....hheeee hhheee . and they are all mine  :!$
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"