PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:31:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

RE:NEXT WEEKS BADGE FOR EUR.

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

CAN YOU USE PLAYBUDDIES AUTO FOR THE POGO GAME EVEN THO IT SAYS ITS FOR YAHOO  I DON'T EVEN  KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME THANKS

LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED IT'S NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

Doubt it...The pool buddy does not work on pogo. If the euchre buddy did they would probably be pushing it in the pogo section of their page as well. I have absolutely no idea how to play euchre....I am a little worried, But 6 games......Come on ??? ???

Homer

You could probably room jump and luck into 6 wins. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

evilone373

euchre is a fun card game. you will get the badge easily and all the euchre playbuddy deal does is count cards that have been played actuall i dont see why anyone would buy beings only the 9's thru aces are used in the game...and 4 players with 5 cards each.......

Lywarior1

I TRIED PLAYING IT BUT I HAVEN'T QUIT FIGURED IT OUT IT'S KIND OF LIKE SPADES IN THAT YOU ARE TAKING TRICKS BUT STILL NEED TO PERACTICE IT SOME TO GET THE HANG OF IT.  BUT SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD TO WIN THE BADGE BEEN PLAYING THAT NEW PHLEX I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE ALTHOUGH IT TAKES SOME DOING FIGURING OUT HOW TO AIM THE THING ANY ONE KNOW WHEN AN AUTO IS COMMING OUT FOR THIS ONE OR AN AIMER WOULD BE NICE

LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED IT'S NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview