PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:42:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What's your favorite auto and why?

Started by AzamatBagatov,

Previous topic - Next topic

fiz

For the game awards it is Canasta 3 bagger...got badges in no time...
For the weekly badges it would have to be the greenback bayou auto!! All should know why.. :##

a-dhold

the one for jigsaw detective - this game has the most badges and a new on every month  - its the most badges for the money

Janadra

Bonus Check because I'm terrible at Free Cell and I don't have the patience for it.

BadgeBabe

Hmm, I have them all...

Taking the " boring" factor out of so many of the Pogo games when played by hand, my answer has to be YUIOP, the cheat for QWERTY.

Reason? It NEVER fails. Plays 100%, 100% of the time. Whoops butt, collects tons of badges and tokens in no time and has a huge GRIN factor built in. Touch your mouse or touchpad when it's your turn, and try to stop the Mayhem.  But when  it's doing its thing, watch it spell words you and I never even heard of.

Love it for the sheer beauty and great performance of the auto and now I wish they would add more Ranks to Qwerty too.

harley89

sueann42

greenback bayou if I had to play that game I would pull out what little hair I have left

FreecellFanny

mr.clean

Playhawke

I would have to say that my favorite "helper" would be "zippeaks" it just goes and goes and that game is soooooooo long!

My LEAST favorite is Battle phlinx, it just alwaus mess's up. tied with matchmaker.

Here's a question, Why does Pogo have to put your name at the bottom of the screen all the time now????  If you move up in ranl to fast, someone chirps in and asks "why" drawing attention to yourself!  "Pet Peeve"
They do that with a lot of the new games now, it is so annoying.

ICER

So far with all the experiments and testing I did, I have to say Qwerty and Whompster for tokens...I average 17.5k take with each one per hour...never went to 20k yet (either one) and I'm using a fast connection (8mbps DL/768K mbps UL), maybe next month I'll get FIOS at 15mbps down/2mpbs up... doubt if it helps.

As for badges better off buying the 150 package..saw a lot here with over 800 badges  so if your going to get there you need most auto's.
Of course this is just my opinion so far..still looking for the best ways to win...ALWAYS! O0

zeboo

I would say Qwerty is my favorite for tokens but lottso because they added so many ranks to it  ee2.1.gif

gator8_24

Guess my favorite is also qwerty, it never stalls, stops etc it's like the energizer bunny!  The words it comes up with are amazing. I was using it last  night and the poor auto was determined to make a certain word, would get a correct word but kept trying to make it longer, this went on for a couple minutes, Finally it changed and went to another word, I kept telling it give up! BTW I got the last rank too!  I 'd like to see more ranks added to that game.

spidertail

Qwerty is my fave, gives the best tokies , also Backspin , cause I suck at the bowling :-[

tweeticat

I like alot of them. I also like yuiop for the tokens, but the game I can't stand is World Class Solitaire.
BTW, I like all the answers on here, funnee![/
color] :D :))

:;" :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview