PlayBuddy
December 07, 2023, 08:48:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Spades HD : Win 40 rounds this week! [Download Cheat]
Trizzle : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 240 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Am I?

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tara



TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2007, 03:28:56 PM
What are ya?


I am....freezing to death!!
What kinda game is this... you're a popsicle

I think this woman need to be recommitted...she startin games with w/o instructions

Feelin dirty....I go in dry.......and I come out wet, wrinkled and whipped clean... what am I?





*washed clothes*

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 09, 2007, 10:10:41 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2007, 03:28:56 PM
What are ya?


I am....freezing to death!!
What kinda game is this... you're a popsicle

I think this woman need to be recommitted...she startin games with w/o instructions

Feelin dirty....I go in dry.......and I come out wet, wrinkled and whipped clean... what am I?





*washed clothes*

LOL I thought it was self explanatory...I think someone already started a new game with the idea I had in mind. You were just suppose to say what you were like


I am fat
I am skinny
I am ugly
I am mad
I am gonna kick Homers azz
I am gonna make him pay big time
I am gonna keep on going...


Tara


TmT

Ok...gotcha game idea...

I am tire... a lil in da mood for hot.. uh...hot coffee...lol

kandykitty20012

I am walking around the house butt naked today. ???

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 16, 2007, 08:55:48 AM
I am walking around the house butt naked today. ???
:= Wheres my blindfold?...... I can't find my blindfold............ PLEASE someone help me find my blindfold,  :OO  I need to close my eyes!! My eyes are burning....Oh please help me find my blindfold! Kitty please put ur clothes back on! I can't see!  :" 

TmT



kandykitty20012

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 16, 2007, 10:21:44 AM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 16, 2007, 08:55:48 AM
I am walking around the house butt naked today. ???
:= Wheres my blindfold?...... I can't find my blindfold............ PLEASE someone help me find my blindfold,  :OO  I need to close my eyes!! My eyes are burning....Oh please help me find my blindfold! Kitty please put ur clothes back on! I can't see!  :" 
Kiss my big naked :o0....lol

I am getting ready for work :-*

Ms.Behavin


TmT

I want someone to come "trim" my bushes in the front yard.... They are not real bad but they need to be edged up....

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 07:40:06 AM
I want someone to come "trim" my bushes in the front yard.... They are not real bad but they need to be edged up....

Buy a weed eater..lmao

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 27, 2007, 07:25:21 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 07:40:06 AM
I want someone to come "trim" my bushes in the front yard.... They are not real bad but they need to be edged up....

Buy a weed eater..lmao

I have a lawnmower  :!#

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on April 27, 2007, 07:38:54 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 27, 2007, 07:25:21 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 07:40:06 AM
I want someone to come "trim" my bushes in the front yard.... They are not real bad but they need to be edged up....

Buy a weed eater..lmao

I have a lawnmower  :!#
Hmmm...I can get l0c0 to eat salad and pie... dont think he wants to eat weeds...

Tara

Loco only uses weeds to floss his teeth!

TmT

I smoked a lil weed last night..... (oh wrong thread this is not tell a lie)

Monkey

 :o

I am going to stay silent @ the comment above mine  :ll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

 Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview