This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up coming Euchre challange

Started by justasking316,

Previous topic - Next topic

justasking316

I have tryed and tryed and I can NOT play this game. Is there anyway to beat this game for the 6 time challange. I would have someone do it for me but seen way to many times I could lose my account because they would have the password and could change it.  :-\

ronandamee1

Maybe you could try to find a decent partner and cheat over AIM or something like that.

cjstone02

i stink at this game as well...let me know and i'll help you if you help me

FlippantOne

Tip for the 'Euchre Badge' If you can find someone who is willing to do this with you it works great.  Have the player sit across from you at the table, so that you are on a team.  Then you can just start playing and if it looks like the Computers are going to win the game by getting to eleven, you can stand up and sit down in one of their spots, and you are credited with a win.  Real easy, then after one of you has gotten the badge it's the other person's turn to do it and you do it for them or visa versa.  ;)

pogoinsomnia

I found an easy way... all by accident

I walked into a game with 1 person and three bots.  Bots winning 9-3  took a bots place then within a minute I had got one hand, walked out after realising what had happened and tried it in another room...this too got me another hand.... ;D

So I walked room to room and got all of them with playing a matter of a few games...

Sly move but I have never played this game in my life, couldn't get to grips with it..

It worker for me!
;)

kizzakad

i was thinking of doing that aswell, just walk in the middle of a game and get a point and go room to room, but i didnt, the way i played was easy, my friend and i are both club members, and we went into a non member room and he had another non member account playing in the same room as us, so hes non member account was playing againt the comp, and was was making hes non member one loose, so we would win eash game, and i didnt even know how to play :)

wildkitty7971

I can help any1 get there euchre badge in about 30 minutes,i already have mine...my im on yahoo is wildkitty7971 if any1 needs help..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview