This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Fit Club

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

This just started again tonight...I see Kimberly Locke (american Idol)  Marcia from the Brady Bunch... Screech from whatever that show was he played on.   It's gonna be girls against the guys.  Poor Marcia looks like she packed on a few twentys or more.

TmT

Aaah Man! I wanted to watch that.... U need to PM me cuz I am not a BooB Tube Person... lol... I saw the new season previews and I said I wanna see it...

Tara

It comes on 17 times a week...lmao   That Screech dude (Dustin...he hates to be called Screech) they all hate him..lmao  He is something else, you would kill him before the season ended..lol  I'm not for sure what night or time it comes on, but it does come on alot during the week on VH1. 

Here's your TV line up for tonight..lmao

Americas Next Top Model at 7 central.....American Idol at 8 central and then Celebrity Fit Club right after it at 9 central   :)))

Am I talking to you again?  >:D

Tara

OMG...That damn Screech is something else. It's commercial but H*arvey is fixing to tear him a new  :o0  hole!  What a jerk...yanno how Screech cried at first about his sex tape? He was at a **** (rhymes with corn) convention promoting it..lmao  He's such a loser. He said he can't help it if he has 4 feet of manhood...lmfao

Surely I'm not the only one watching this show...that was funny as hell. It was better than New York. I wish everyone would jump Screech's  :o0

TwistofF8

It comes on Sunday nights  9:00 pm est.

There has to be as *** every season.   Willie Ames, Daniel Baldwin, and Jeff Conway  come to mind.

Dustin does it for camera time.  It is soooo obvious.   

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

TmT

Quote from: L0c0 on May 20, 2007, 08:24:13 PM
screech is my hereo  :D
omg... I saw it tonight...and Screech is gone... off...goodbye....good riddens.... adios amigo.... I laughed so freakin hard at that guy/trainer chewin Screech a new hole in his... uh...  :o0  Too much drama... too emotional for me... omg...

kandykitty20012

Screech will be back......what a loser :{: (O+O) :.@ :%#

Tara

He's already back...he lost 5 pounds from taking a fat blocker. He's such a waste. Next week is finale and the previews were very interesting.. :)))

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

laycee211

Quote from: Tara on June 10, 2007, 07:33:02 PM
He's already back...he lost 5 pounds from taking a fat blocker. He's such a waste. Next week is finale and the previews were very interesting.. :)))

At the finale he lost 13 more pounds - wth? How long is it between weigh ins?

Tara

I'm not sure how long they wait until weigh ins, but I can't believe he was on the team that won everything. That really sucks. He was always a dork and he will always be one.  :-[

laycee211

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2007, 06:55:34 AM
I'm not sure how long they wait until weigh ins, but I can't believe he was on the team that won everything. That really sucks. He was always a dork and he will always be one.  :-[

I know - On one of the episodes I remember them saying that he didn't even talk to the cast of Saved By the Bell - He's definately a dork/outcast - but he seems to enjoy that -

Oh and his shirt on the last episode - "Star of the Show" Gimme a break lol

Tara

Quote from: laycee211 on June 20, 2007, 07:08:01 AM

I know - On one of the episodes I remember them saying that he didn't even talk to the cast of Saved By the Bell - He's definately a dork/outcast - but he seems to enjoy that -

Outcast- That's the perfect word for him.  If I ever bought a sex tape, it sure the hell wouldn't be his. I'd rather watch Aaron from Hells Kitchen bang his own.  LMAO  I'm just kidding that's gross too. :))

laycee211

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2007, 07:36:07 AM
Quote from: laycee211 on June 20, 2007, 07:08:01 AM

Outcast- That's the perfect word for him.  If I ever bought a sex tape, it sure the hell wouldn't be his. I'd rather watch Aaron from Hells Kitchen bang his own.  LMAO  I'm just kidding that's gross too. :))

lol - (Aarons the asian cowboy that gets sick right before they have to do any kind of work - right?) If so - definate ewww to both - and did you see screech's wife at the sex party lmao - "I see this as a business opportunity" hahaha wtfever

Tara

Yeah, that's who Aaron is.

Screech's whole thing was due to he couldn't make his house payments. He started out selling T-shirts to his "fans" (Loco is the only fan I know he has)  Guess he didn't make enough to pay it, so he let the sex (puke) tape leak out.  :)))   What a jerk, he still looks like he did when he was on Saved By The Bell...a certified dork!  I wouldn't even let him suck my toes.   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview