PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:23:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I LiKe iT .... I DoNt LiKe iT

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 20, 2007, 06:37:39 PM
Quote from: TmT on August 20, 2007, 06:36:40 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on July 27, 2007, 11:27:07 PM
I don't like it.

Chocolate covered peanuts

Get outta here....... you dont like Chocolate covered strawberries... oMg...u are missin a delight... Man, I think the right man feedin me some chocolate covered strawberries and a lil wine or champagne will make me  bbq22.gif a man to death..... lmfaoz <<shhrrr>>  :ooo

Leave it to you to screw up a set up...lmfao
Did you say "screw"... lmfaoz guess you didnt feel like sayin the "f" word... rofl harder

Tara

Quote from: TmT on August 20, 2007, 06:43:17 PM
I don't like it.

Get outta here....... you dont like Chocolate covered strawberries... oMg...u are missin a delight... Man, I think the right man feedin me some chocolate covered strawberries and a lil wine or champagne will make me  bbq22.gif a man to death..... lmfaoz <<shhrrr>>  :ooo

Did you say "screw"... lmfaoz guess you didnt feel like sayin the "f" word... rofl harder

LMAO...PG-13 PG-13

TmT

Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 20, 2007, 06:47:15 PM
Quote from: TmT on August 20, 2007, 06:43:17 PM
I don't like it.

LMAO...PG-13 PG-13
Well, we use to get away with PG-x.... lmao.. but Homer makes sure we play nicely...lol

TmT

Tara

I don't like it either

Do you like when new badges on Pogo come out? :^*

TmT

lol @Tara..oh gawd.. I am gettin so forgetful.. I forgot to leave u a like it or not to choose from... lol "my bad"

When your mate nibble on your neck, love bites...lol

Tara

I don't like it...I don't want anyone nibbling,sucking, kissing, licking me ANYWHERE!!   >:D

LMAO...

Your mate kissing your ass!

mshogrider67

depends in which way you mean, with his lips or by bending over backwards for my wants, come to think of it I like both LOL

Walking in sand?

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 25, 2007, 02:59:12 PM
I don't like it...I don't want anyone nibbling,sucking, kissing, licking me ANYWHERE!!   >:D

LMAO...

Your mate kissing your ass!
:>> You know what they call women like you... i wont even spell it out...<freezin frigid weather we're havin and itz summer time>

Quote from: mshogrider67 on August 26, 2007, 09:21:54 AM
depends in which way you mean, with his lips or by bending over backwards for my wants, come to think of it I like both LOL

Walking in sand?
lol you sound like Me!!! rofl so freakin hard

TmT

Snow..... so you can go out and shove it....or play in it...lmao winter20.gif

gator8_24

snow? in Florida? don't like it , now walking on the beach that's something else winter20.gif

TmT

Love walkin on the beach.. I like it..

Ok.. um

Skinny dippin at the beach

PogoHatesKristy

Don't like it!!(Someone would call animal control and report a beached whale) :OO

Shopping on Christmas eve? xmas6.gif

TmT

I dont like it... oh noooooooo   (( btw God made us all in different shapes and sizes... races .. you are beautiful, He made you and said... "it was good" ...smilin))

A car that uses diesel fuel.

IndianLover

I don't like it - it stinks

Cottage cheese mixed with applesauce

TmT

Are you pregnant!!?lmao  I dont think I like that but I never had it...lol  Peaches/cottage cheese

The new car smell in a brand new car...

PogoHatesKristy

TmT

lol I never bid on ebay... I dont know yet how I would feel...depends if it something I really want.. I guess I wouldnt like it.. rofl

Someone walk on your freshly clean carpet with dirty shoes...

TmT

I dont like it  :$%

Someone give you a re-wrapped Christmas gift ( a gift they received but didnt want it and gave it to you)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview