Cassandra
1 (5.9%)
Dreamz
1 (5.9%)
Boo
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on May 12, 2007, 08:25:07 AM
:-\
Hey Homer, if we picked the correct person on the survey.... will we get a free auto... lol... If the poll has 200 for Yau-Man... the first 10 people get an auto...lol

Tara

LMAO...I wonder if 10 people will even vote.  :-\

Monkey

I don't know why, but I think it'll be Boo.  :-\

gator8_24

bams68

well I want the old man to win, but for sum reason I think it's gonna be sum1 else.....probably Earl or Boo...all depends on how it goes. But yeah the old man in my opinion deserves the win. He's outdid everyone there. Amazing an smart man......he could have given me a truck anyday. Unbelievable....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

zeboo

My Vote goes to Yau-Man he really is playing the game well..I wish someone would find and play the fake Idol  :))

Tara

13 votes and none for Dreamz..

Voting closes in 2 hours  :)))

Monkey

Tara

Voting has been closed.. 3 people voted right...lmao  I think two people voted after we already knew..lol

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 13, 2007, 07:15:24 PM
Voting has been closed.. 3 people voted right...lmao  I think two people voted after we already knew..lol
Nope  :P

Quote from: Tara on May 13, 2007, 05:06:22 PM
13 votes and none for Dreamz..

Voting closes in 2 hours  :)))

Still 13 votes right now  :)))

Tara

Leave it to Monkey to point out I made a mistake...What is that like my first mistake this year?  :))

bams68

voted yesterday morning here, for Earl. Sum how I knew Dreamz was not gonna keep up to his bargin. An with that, I knew darn well that Earl won the million jus by that, but then again,,,,there was Cassandra...wow didn't know she was soooo hated by sum of them. But I still thought Earl would win cuz Cassandra didn't do a thing there. So kewl.....still think they should have given sumthing to Yau, for being such a good player and he should have won. I think it would have been only nice of them.

Anywho I think that new pirate masters show coming looks awesome too Tara.....saw you talked sumwhere about it. I saw that yesterday.....looks interesting.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Earl not sure he's goin back to work... he said first thing he wanna do is give some to his family.  Since he won on mother's day he wanna give a big chunk to "mom"...ahhhh

He said he wanted to represent.... congratz Earl... <<never too late to say congratz...lol>>

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: Chata on May 12, 2007, 07:36:22 AM
Yau man is smart but Earl is the one set up really nice now because he has the idol to use to get to the final 4 and then everyone will be gunning for Yau man or Boo to get out after that so i still think Earl will take it all....... sry Yau Man.  :$%
I'm positive i was the first to say Earl would win the whole thing and here is my quote. Where is my free auto.  :##

TmT

Chata, I dont have a free auto to offer you  but I can refill ya coffee....  I like flavored creamers in mine...but I have a fresh pot brewed... fix it like how u desire... lol

Chata *#$% up

:$% well it was worth the try. Instead of coffee ill just settle for some beer.   :!!

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: Chata on May 10, 2007, 07:46:41 AM
GOOO Yau Man   ++ ................. BUT i really think it will be Earl that wins the whole thing mark my words.  <:>
Dang im good i found my quote from may 10th saying the same thing. Think im gonna go fill out the application to be on Survivor for next season. Wish me luck all. Ill be the buff one winning all the immunities and if they don't like it i will tell them "chata" F up ..........  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Chata on May 19, 2007, 07:41:16 AM
:$% well it was worth the try. Instead of coffee ill just settle for some beer.   :!!
eewww... I dont have any beer... I can borrow a 6pk from Homer...but uh.. he made it clear...dont touch his beer...

I got some grey goose from Mz. B'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview