This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Deadliest Catch

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Way to go Discovery Channel.  There are so many reality shows out there it is getting monotonous.  Discovery's Deadliest Catch is just awesome.  For those of you who like King Crab, them fishermen go to extremes to get them to you.  I can't wait to watch every Tuesday at 8:00 (CST), and if there's a re-run, I'll watch that too.  I know I couldn't do this job, but the pay is great once you've earned a full share.  For anyone who wants an interesting show to watch... this is one.  They do the fishing up near Alaska in the Bering Sea, and I've even seen a show where they were literally hammering blocks of ice of the boat.  Great show

bams68

I luv that show.....but I can't seem to ever catch it when it's on.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

I record it on my DVR all the time. I don't know why though. It's like on almost every night. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

I love this show and as Homer said it's on nearly every night LOL..The best episode was when one captain pulled up another captains pots and welded the door shut and threw the pot back in the water  :)))

laycee211

I've only watched a couple of episodes but I loved the one's I saw. It's a very interesting show - the history channel has a show called ice truckers...about 18 wheelers driving on frozen lakes - it's pretty interesting too

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview