PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 06:43:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 10, 2007, 01:54:10 PM
I can't stand Jen or Jessica. I was LMFAO the other day! Jessica was in the DR and she is making a comment on the Butter challenge and she says "I was like saying go blue team! Ya know cause were like the blue team."  LMFAO! Nooooooo....... You must be kidding. I thought you were routing for the other team.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

LMAO...Makes ya wanna slap her for being so ignorant.  :{:

Ms.Behavin

I am still rrrrrrrrroooooooooolllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg over the whole picture thing with Jen. Did you read on Morty's where Jen was working out for like 3 hours? OMG TFF! Guess she doesn't want to get  bbq26.gif

Tara

I was just reading things over there right now. I haven't seen that part yet. 

Do you watch that Age Of Love show?  It comes on when Hells Kitchen is on. I record it and there's this girl on last night that just cries and cries and cries about everything. I was laughing so hard at her last night.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2007, 02:05:28 PM
I was just reading things over there right now. I haven't seen that part yet. 

Do you watch that Age Of Love show?  It comes on when Hells Kitchen is on. I record it and there's this girl on last night that just cries and cries and cries about everything. I was laughing so hard at her last night.
I had never even heard of it before last night. I didn't have any interest in it.

LMFAO! Morty's has some VERY GOOD pictures on the site. Have you seen them?  VV :pp

Tara

Are you looking at the thing that looks like a forum and it says July 9 & 10 pictures?

Ok I am in the forum part. I usually just go to the home page and scroll down to see the live feeds. I see on the page where it says pictures in blue writing. It's like the 3rd topic thingy and I clicked on it and it took me to a forum with only 5 topics. Is that where you are?  You wanna join and you can be Jen and I will be Jessica...lmfao

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2007, 02:21:15 PM
Are you looking at the thing that looks like a forum and it says July 9 & 10 pictures?

Ok I am in the forum part. I usually just go to the home page and scroll down to see the live feeds. I see on the page where it says pictures in blue writing. It's like the 3rd topic thingy and I clicked on it and it took me to a forum with only 5 topics. Is that where you are?  You wanna join and you can be Jen and I will be Jessica...lmfao

LMFAO These pictures. Check PM.

What do mean "join"? They have a message board? LMFAO! I was too busy looking at the pictures.  :)) :)) :))

Tara

The pictures are in the message board...hell I don't know...I'm lost....I ended up at Jen's my space page.  :-\

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2007, 02:58:20 PM
The pictures are in the message board...hell I don't know...I'm lost....I ended up at Jen's my space page.  :-\
LMFAO! Did you get my link?

Torn2pieces

If you're at morty's there are tons of message boards. Just look for BB 8 or something like that. There's live feed updates, pics, videos as well. It's all listed on the main page.

I asked why they have to have gay people on it all the time and gee friggen wiz, was that a mistake, hah.

Homer

Showtime has BB after dark on from midnight until 3AM. I plan to Tivo it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on July 10, 2007, 04:39:24 PM
Showtime has BB after dark on from midnight until 3AM. I plan to Tivo it.
I don't have Tivo. I guess either I will be up at 3am or reading posts here about it.  >:(

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on July 10, 2007, 04:30:30 PM
If you're at morty's there are tons of message boards. Just look for BB 8 or something like that. There's live feed updates, pics, videos as well. It's all listed on the main page.

I asked why they have to have gay people on it all the time and gee friggen wiz, was that a mistake, hah.

lmfao...You should of known better than to ask..lol

I think I've been looking at the same place at you.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Torn2pieces on July 10, 2007, 04:30:30 PM

LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Edited because I just read over there. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tara

I just saw where she asked...lmao  She's using her old name from here.  :)))  I should jump in but I better stay out of it. I will get banned...lmfao

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2007, 05:43:26 PM
I just saw where she asked...lmao  She's using her old name from here.  :)))  I should jump in but I better stay out of it. I will get banned...lmfao
LMFAO! I think she got like 12 pages worth of responses. TFF!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Torn2pieces

Yeah, stick around there once in awhile you will see some arguments going on....It happens every year.....

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Torn2pieces on July 10, 2007, 05:56:51 PM
Yeah, stick around there once in awhile you will see some arguments going on....It happens every year.....
Maybe I should register  :^ bubblegum.gif  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

LMFAO @ "Scotch Free"  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 10, 2007, 06:06:11 PM
LMFAO @ "Scotch Free"  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
LMAO...and Amber crying....There sure are some hot men on here.  sg.gif

Tara

Did Jen just tell Nick she was a nympho?  Dustin sure likes his hands on the women.  :-\    WOW Nick is calling Jen out bigtime about the kiss LMAO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview