PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 03:44:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The New 10 Pack Album Is Awesome - Have yours yet?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

If you have your 10 pack challenge album yet, I have a tip for getting the Mahjong badge. The requirements are to end the game in the Spring season 12 times.

I was struggling to match up all the tiles and have the blue ones come up last, when I realized that this was as easy as marching out of step. Rethink the matching, and deliberately UNmatch the tiles except for at least 1 pair of blue Spring tiles.

The unmatched season tiles don't count against you in this challenge, as long as at least one pair of blue Spring tiles are matched.. I got my badge in 12 short games playing by hand this time..
I know that the cheat would eventually get it, but if you are in a hurry to get your badges and let your cheats do the harder challenges ( like cover 3000 Bingo squares), it is faster to do this one by hand, for obvious reasons.

Oh, and I got my bowling badge on the first 2 games I played, in a room with a stupid tournament going on.. I had the high room score both times with the Custom Shot someone posted here a week or so ago. It's AWESOME!!

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I can't wait to get mine next week. The new badges always seem to come between paychecks here lol. I don't think I will be able to do the Bowling one, though...there is a mix n match where you have to get 200+ score twice, and for some reason I just can't play that game worth a flip!

Jewel

BadgeBabe

Glad to help, Jewel. :)

I finished my book. How is yours coming along? Badge Help did 99% of the work for me,  :)))

InsideJoke

Just to let you all know, you can do the may mix and match challenge of Dice City Roller and the 10 Pack Premium badge of Dice City Roller AT the same time. Its how I did mine :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview