This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Request

Started by capricorn74,

Previous topic - Next topic

capricorn74

In reference to one of the new badges, may I make a suggestion for the next upgrade of SneakyTiki? Please put in an option to always try for Gin. Don't know if it would make a difference or not...just a thought I had.

R-

fiz

I think they'd see this topic better if it was in the Technical section.

hrrs_g

in the game options you can check the box "don't allow knocking".  to win the game you have to get gin.  that's how i set my game options and played against the bot.  Sneaky Tiki won the badge in a short period of time.

the "don't allow knocking" is in the game options (not the auto) 

Tara

If you are trying to get gins and in a hurry for the badge (like me) ...it's so much faster to do it by hand. Just double browse and give yourself the cards you need.  <:>

harley89

Right on Tara. I had 5 gins in about 10 minutes double browsing best way for this badge. You control both hands and give yourself gin every time

fiz

Right on everyone. I double-browsed and got 40 gins while also winning 15 500 point games!  ""

capricorn74

The game can be so funny sometimes. I left it running all day yesterday when I was at work, got 11 gins. (That was over the course of about 9-10 hours). I started it up this morning for the heck of it, and got 3 in the amount of time it took me to take a shower.

I don't mind that it takes a while - I'm going to leave it running through class tonight. I'll try the "no knocking option"...I suppose if I'd thought about it for longer I would have realized that's what it meant!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview