This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So You Think You Can Dance

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm really liking this show, but I liked it last year too. Anyone else watching it?  <:>

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2007, 10:47:06 PM
I'm really liking this show, but I liked it last year too. Anyone else watching it?  <:>
Yes, I have been watching it. I missed last night though.
I am so glad Fiana (sp?) went home last week. I have not liked her since her auditions in the beginning.

Xander.in.the.mist

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on June 29, 2007, 06:40:11 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2007, 10:47:06 PM
Yes, I have been watching it. I missed last night though.
I am so glad Fiana (sp?) went home last week. I have not liked her since her auditions in the beginning.

I actually really liked Faina, despite her partner always letting her down every week.  I thought she looked like a sexy robot when she was dancing hip-hop.:D I can't wait to see what happens tonight; hopefully no one else will have to take an ambulance ride.

Ms.Behavin

Tara

OMG..It was really good tonight. I didn't like 1 couple out of the 7. It was really good, I wonder if you can see it somewhere else or somehow.  :((  It wasn't on last week, so you didn't miss anything.

Xander.in.the.mist

Quote from: Tara on July 11, 2007, 07:15:46 PM
OMG..It was really good tonight. I didn't like 1 couple out of the 7. It was really good, I wonder if you can see it somewhere else or somehow.  :((  It wasn't on last week, so you didn't miss anything.

I feel the same way; the only couple I didn't like was Shauna and Cedric, once again.  Mary felt like he really improved and finally showed some growth, but I just saw the exact same Cedric as before.  I can't pick a favorite among the other 6 couples so I'll give them all 3 votes!  Did you hear that Hilary Duff will be performing  :-{ Stranger :-{ tomorrow night?  I don't even know how to fake the kind of enthusiasm it takes for that.

Tara

That was the same couple I didn't care for either, the rest were great.

Tara

I knew Cedric was going home, but I didn't think Shauna was.  :((   These people are good this year, this is really sucking to watch them have to go home.

Debbie Allen told Cedric she was giving him free lessons at her dance studio, so he'll be ok.

Xander.in.the.mist

Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2007, 06:58:49 PM
I knew Cedric was going home, but I didn't think Shauna was.  :((   These people are good this year, this is really sucking to watch them have to go home.

I thought Shauna was good, just not as good as all the other girls.

I think it's really amazing that all the couples have so much chemistry.  This is by far the best season ever!  :D

My favorite male dancer is:  Pasha
My favorite female dancer is:   <3 Sabra <3

Who are your favorites?

Do you think Danny is arrogant?  (I do!)

Tara

Quote from: Xander.in.the.mist on July 15, 2007, 01:58:17 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2007, 06:58:49 PM
I knew Cedric was going home, but I didn't think Shauna was.  :((   These people are good this year, this is really sucking to watch them have to go home.

I thought Shauna was good, just not as good as all the other girls.

I think it's really amazing that all the couples have so much chemistry.  This is by far the best season ever!  :D

My favorite male dancer is:  Pasha
My favorite female dancer is:   <3 Sabra <3

Who are your favorites?

Do you think Danny is arrogant?  (I do!)

I have alot of favorites right now, can't just pick one. 

It's on tonight.  :///

CindyLouWho

I like the show but just got 2 many shows to watch & can't watch em all  :ooo

Tara

I watch this and record everything else. Wednesday night has a ton of stuff I watch.

Tara

Sabra and Dominic - I love them as partners, just don't know how they will do on their own.

Jaimie and Hok   - I didn't think they were as bad as the judges said they were. Jaimie was the better of the two

Pasha and Sara - I didn't like the dance, but I like him.

Neil and Lauren - They are just the cutest ever...I liked them both

Danny and Anya - I  <3 them...She's a class act. Her and Pasha auditioned together, apparently whereever they dance they are partners. They both are awesome. I like Danny though and his personality really showed this week. They were my favorites!

Cameron and Lacey - Just because Lacey is Benji's sister (last years winner) She is a little overrated I think. They weren't that great to me this week, but she got all the praise and he got nothing.

Tara

:^ >:(( !@#$ >:(( !@#$ :^

My favorite girl went home.  !@#$

Tara

Xander.in.the.mist

I think Lauren will be going home next.  At least I hope it's her.  I'll kick somebody's  :o0 if it's Sabra.

Tara

Quote from: Xander.in.the.mist on July 28, 2007, 10:46:12 AM
I think Lauren will be going home next.  At least I hope it's her.  I'll kick somebody's  :o0 if it's Sabra.

I like Lauren, but I like Sabra too.

Tara

I wonder who is going to go home.  :$%   Danny and Sabra are my #1 favorites now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview