This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Next Best Thing

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

OMG...I'm watching so much stuff it ain't even funny. I just watched this show, it was hilarious. To much stuff comes on Wed night. It's almost midnight and I'm still not caught up.  :&

Tara

I like this show...it comes on tonight and I'm gonna talk to myself in this thread about it.  bbq26.gif

CindyLouWho

I like this show too but have missed some but trying to watch em now since theres not many people left.  can't decide yet who my fave is  :-\

kandykitty20012

OH MY....i watched it tonite.......it was awesome...everyone was great......Did Elvis leave the building?..... :)))

Tara

They were good..I like the 2nd Elvis better than the first although the first was good. That chick acting like Paris Hilton was one that played in the Simple Life posing as Paris.  Next week is finale. This was a fast show..lol

TmT

T' you get to see "all" the boob tubes... where do u find the time?....

<snickerin> When do you find time to play pogo...play with Homer...fight with me....take a bath...find a lil some'em some'em to eat... omfg what bout sex...itz not but 24 hours in a day....lol :>> tell me ya secret

Mary

this is a great show i`ve been watchin it the hole time elvis is great the second one and frank s. is great  this is gonna be a hard one to pick  bbq26.gif

TmT

Quote from: mama on July 19, 2007, 08:15:27 PM
this is a great show i`ve been watchin it the hole time elvis is great the second one and frank s. is great  this is gonna be a hard one to pick  bbq26.gif
I never seen this one....... lil alone ever heard of it before.  This forum is an excellent source for me to see jus how lil I know what's happenin on the boob tube.... I generally watch a few programs...dont watch tv very much AT ALL.... I love it that I come here and see all the boob tube talk and realize.... "I dont have a clue to what's happenin on tv" lmfaoz

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on July 19, 2007, 09:17:38 AM
They were good..I like the 2nd Elvis better than the first although the first was good. That chick acting like Paris Hilton was one that played in the Simple Life posing as Paris.  Next week is finale. This was a fast show..lol
I agree 2nd elvis was way better........I will have to watch that.....all in all they where all great

a-drop

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on July 21, 2007, 07:35:07 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 19, 2007, 09:17:38 AM
I agree 2nd elvis was way better........I will have to watch that.....all in all they where all great
agreed this show is funny

kandykitty20012

Chit.....I missed the show....anyone knows who won??????

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on July 25, 2007, 07:17:29 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on July 25, 2007, 07:09:59 PM
****.....I missed the show....anyone knows who won??????

Elvis in the jumpsuit
TY Homer.....he was good.......my Mommy was swooning over him..... <..>

Homer

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on July 26, 2007, 01:49:38 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 25, 2007, 07:17:29 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on July 25, 2007, 07:09:59 PM
****.....I missed the show....anyone knows who won??????

Elvis in the jumpsuit
TY Homer.....he was good.......my Mommy was swooning over him..... <..>

Your welcome. I just happened to see the end while I was waiting for American Inventor

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Yep Elvis won ( the 2nd Elvis from the other night)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview