Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kitchen Nightmares

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

IndianLover

I will be watching it, the preview looked good last night. The one guy was threatening to send Ramsey to the hospital.

Mistyeyed

i watched hells kitchen and i had seen this advertised,but im not sure if i will watch it or not..i thought i had read somewhere that someone was sueing gordon ramsey and the production co that made the show cause they were actually putting stuff around in the restaurants and sabotaging the places to make it look worse then it was..did anyone hear anything about this..

IndianLover

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 14, 2007, 04:17:23 PM
i watched hells kitchen and i had seen this advertised,but im not sure if i will watch it or not..i thought i had read somewhere that someone was sueing gordon ramsey and the production co that made the show cause they were actually putting stuff around in the restaurants and sabotaging the places to make it look worse then it was..did anyone hear anything about this..

I heard about it but haven't seen any proof.

Why would Ramsey need to do that? He has enough money and if he was that desperate I'm sure he could have done back on back seasons of Hell's Kitchen and did away with the Kitchen Nightmares. I just can't see him sabotaging a place on purpose.  I guess I will believe that when I see proof.

Tara

They wouldn't air something on a regular station like FOX if there was some kind of problem like that. At least I wouldn't think so.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 14, 2007, 06:29:31 PM
They wouldn't air something on a regular station like FOX if there was some kind of problem like that. At least I wouldn't think so.

Nahh....Fox wouldn't do that would they?  :-\

After all aren't they the ones who brought us Celebrity Boxing? :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 14, 2007, 04:17:23 PM
I heard that too  :-\

Tara

It's about ratings...and I'm sure the show will air and have high enough ratings to stay.  :P

deborah010870

I havent heard anything more about it but hope they tell us soon when it will start.  i have heard wednesdays also but not sure of the airdate

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview