PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 07:57:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MaKiN The BaNd

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

:^ Oh my Freakin Gawd... It was so got dang awesome... OH shoot yeah.... Best thing on MtV tonight... oh gawd.. Im up screamin my  :o0 off.. I love Big Mike.. and Donny....if you were a lil older... you'll be my baby's daddy... :ooo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 04:34:42 AM
<:>
G/f you missed a good show... last night was grand finally... 6 mos of waitin... 6 mos of suspense... lol.. I know it may not have been your type of show....but it was worth the 6 months wait...lol  P. Diddy put the funk on the funk and shocked us all.... <sighin> I'm still in cloud o'9 ...still havin an orgasmatic moment...lol

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 11:05:26 AM
I had to block MTV at my house.  :((

Why? Someone ask for a sweet sixteen party?  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on August 27, 2007, 01:23:41 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 11:05:26 AM
I had to block MTV at my house.  :((

Why? Someone ask for a sweet sixteen party?  :)) :)) :))
lol.. one of her girls did something that made her block it... hmmmmm ... Like Mother... Like Daughter...rofl

Tara

Because I don't think a 10 and 12 year old should be watching it.  >:D    They wouldn't quit watching so I blocked it on all the TV's.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 03:46:46 PM
Because I don't think a 10 and 12 year old should be watching it.  >:D    They wouldn't quit watching so I blocked it on all the TV's.
I just read your post to my oldest daughter... she said.. oh yeah mom, you just watched one thing on MTV... its not for children.  My daughter turned to MTV just now for me...and the subject of morality and sexual promiscuity is unbelievable. What they promote...omg... I cant believe it on this show... then she(my daughter) busted out laughin and said... "Uh, u see why she blocks it"...  G/f I am appall. You keep it blocked... On this show they laughin callin the girl the "s" word and I dont mean "slot" Then the father took his swim trunks off in the hot tub on his date... I dont know what this mess is... ---->> turnin my tv

Tara

MTV sure has changed alot over the years.  They were watching that show called "Next" and some other show where the parents pick dates for their kids, and the boyfriend or girlfriend sit with the kids parents and watch them go on a date.  That was coming on in the middle of the day. Have you heard how they all talk to each other? Yikes! 

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 05:43:38 PM
MTV sure has changed alot over the years.  They were watching that show called "Next" and some other show where the parents pick dates for their kids, and the boyfriend or girlfriend sit with the kids parents and watch them go on a date.  That was coming on in the middle of the day. Have you heard how they all talk to each other? Yikes! 
Yeah...Yeah... datz the one... that's what I was talkin about.. My daughter turned to it while I was readin your post out loud to her.... She goes... mom... lemme show u something.  That very show was on and the father watched his daughter go on the date but he let the boyfriend call his daughter the "s" word... Then the father went in the hottub with his date (well I guess thats who she was) and then he took his swim trunks off and she threw them out the hottub... lmao.. and they were :o cursin :ooo.... My daughter was trippin laughin at me... lol

kandykitty20012

Quote from: TmT on August 26, 2007, 08:11:54 PM
:^ Oh my Freakin Gawd... It was so got dang awesome... OH shoot yeah.... Best thing on MtV tonight... oh gawd.. Im up screamin my  :o0 off.. I love Big Mike.. and Donny....if you were a lil older... you'll be my baby's daddy... :ooo
I am so glad that BIG MIKE made it....i was so happy....i jumped up and down when he got into the group..... :^*

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on August 29, 2007, 12:50:42 AM
Quote from: TmT on August 26, 2007, 08:11:54 PM
I am so glad that BIG MIKE made it....i was so happy....i jumped up and down when he got into the group..... :^*
High ^5 Kitty... g/f I'm still smilin about that... he really lost over 60lbs to try  to fix in... then 14mo' lbs... Robert was a sure to win... so it was no biggie.... but Big Mike really worked hard... Donny, oh I'm in love with him... he jus need to be a lil older...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview