PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:07:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

College Football

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on September 06, 2009, 06:46:15 PM
Did they manage to hold on to win?

Yes and just by the hair of their chinny chin chin LOL

arniebear

My Bucs nearly buc-kled so they better get there act together for USC next week.  I almost wanted Navy to win, since they really played their hearts out.

who me?

gator8_24

Gators won again and hope the new coach at Tenn. has learned you don't  bad mouth Urban and tell lies! It just makes the Gators hungry! hysterical.gif

Homer

I love it! Iowa knocks off Penn St for the second year in a row.

Hey JoePa stop scheduling creampuffs like Temple and you might be better prepared for the Big 10 schedule.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2009, 08:26:08 PM
I love it! Iowa knocks off Penn St for the second year in a row.

Hey JoePa stop scheduling creampuffs like Temple and you might be better prepared for the Big 10 schedule.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Iowa is where I went to school and had a Rose Bowl year LOL Herky did very well football4.gif

Bearcats937

Cincinnati Bearcats is going to win the Big East  diablo.gif

who me?

Quote from: who me? on September 12, 2009, 06:09:41 PM
inlove1.gif  my 

I was worried before the start of tonight, but they pulled it off   fan2.gif    cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Bearcats937 on October 02, 2009, 02:28:27 PM
Cincinnati Bearcats is going to win the Big East  diablo.gif
Quote from: who me? on October 15, 2009, 08:34:29 PM
I was worried before the start of tonight, but they pulled it off   fan2.gif    cheerleading.gif
That was a good game for you. I was thinking about my Pogo Cheats buds flipping to that game in between innings. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

who me?

Yes it was a good game, Kinda worried me when Pike was injured but I was impressed with Collaros.  tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Well, Tim Tebow made it thru a second game. Just the whole team played poorly but still won by a field goal. cheerleading.gif football4.gif

who me?

Yes that was a close game but it was a good one  tumbsup.gif

who me?

I love College football it's so exciting!
My Bearcats are 7-0 so far and they played great! even without Pike in there.
And yes I watched the Gators too  tumbsup.gif  It was an excellent game, 7-0 also.
My nephew and his friend were over to watch Bearcats with me, he just laughed at me because I was yelling at the t.v  NOOOOO false start you idiot! Then he laughed at his friend because a chop block was called and his friend was like whats that? and he did the signal, I'm like thats a chop block and he looked at me stunned because I knew the call.
What can I say I get carried away  fan2.gif

gator8_24

Well, those  Gators won by the skin of their teeth!  Miss. State knew many of the gator plays as their coach, Dan Mulen was FL's offensive cood. under Urban for several years.  LOL Thought it was interesting after the game when the coach's shook hands, Mullen was all smiles but Urban barely cracked a smile  hysterical.gif

simplyaok

LOL re: they won by the skin of their teeth.  They won by two scores aka 10 points.  They are ranked #1.  I would think winning by the skin of their teeth would imply a 1 point win.  Tebow rocks...   

who me?

Homer

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview