Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love New York 2

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 06, 2007, 09:22:23 AM
Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 06, 2007, 09:21:26 AM
I like Flava Flav show better.  I think he needs to come back. :)))
He is.. the third season will be starting in a few months  :-X

I hope so and I also hope they keep NY's  :o0 off of it this time.

Monkey

I'm so happy she sent his  :o0 home.  :^* :^* :^*

Tara

She ain't going to find love this time either...She's going to be a four time loser.  :)))

Tara

I must of missed something this week on her show. Late last night I was watching the show , and it was one I had never seen. She was down to her last two but they were doing a show with clips we had never seen before.  :-\
Isn't that what Monday's show is going to be?

Monkey

No.. there was an episode on Wednesday night, that's probably the one that you missed. It was just unseen clips from the season. She was just talking about her weave for about half of the show and how she doesn't like anybody touching it.  :)))

Tomorrow night's show is the last episode.  :'(( I don't know if they're planning a reunion or not in another couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything about one.  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 16, 2007, 07:16:57 PM
No.. there was an episode on Wednesday night, that's probably the one that you missed. It was just unseen clips from the season. She was just talking about her weave for about half of the show and how she doesn't like anybody touching it.  :)))

Tomorrow night's show is the last episode.  :'(( I don't know if they're planning a reunion or not in another couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything about one.  :-\

Yep that was it and the bump between The Entertainers eyes...lmao   Now honestly if you were New York and you knew America voted for The Entertainer and Cheesy to be on your show (which is how they got there). Wouldn't you know America doesn't really like you and only thinks of you as a trashy  xmas5.gif ?

Monkey

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 16, 2007, 07:22:48 PM
Quote from: Monkey on December 16, 2007, 07:16:57 PM

Yep that was it and the bump between The Entertainers eyes...lmao   Now honestly if you were New York and you knew America voted for The Entertainer and Cheesy to be on your show (which is how they got there). Wouldn't you know America doesn't really like you and only thinks of you as a trashy  xmas5.gif ?
:))) I know. I wonder if she'll be back for a 3rd season or not.  <:>

Tara

I think she is going to pull a Brad Womack tomorrow night and not pick either one. I mean comeon...You think she would really want Taylor Made? Did you see her picking her flavor of ice cream last night? She ended up taking both, but probably because a producer told her she had to..lol    Then we have Buddha...another Tango.  She should of just picked Chance and been done with it. They could drive each other crazy for the rest of their lives.

I predict she picks her mama.  :))

Mistyeyed

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

This show is sooooooooooooooo stupid it's funny.

#1. She had on a backless dress with a regular bra on...it was shining everywhere. TACKY

#2. She has a cigarette in her hand constantly. TACKY

#3. Her false eyelashes are so thick and furry she can't even keep her eyes open.

#4. She's an idiot...just an idiot.

#4. Her mama just knocked fire from Taylor Mades  :o0

Tara

OMG...She picked Taylor Made....I honestly didn't think she would pick either one of them...  Wonder what will happen on the reunion show. 

Monkey

Season 3 will probably be starting after Flavor of Love 3 ends.  :))) No way will she last more than a week with Tailor Made.  :)))

Homer

I wish Buddha and Tailor-Made would have buried both New York and her Klingon mother up to their heads in the sand and waited for the tide to roll in. :{:

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 18, 2007, 01:13:51 PM
I wish Buddha and Tailor-Made would have buried both New York and her Klingon mother up to their heads in the sand and waited for the tide to roll in. :{:

LMAO...She will probably tell Tailor Made to take a hike on the reunion show. He doesn't love her funky  :o0 . He's still married..lmao

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 18, 2007, 01:16:01 PM

LMAO...She will probably tell Tailor Made to take a hike on the reunion show. He doesn't love her funky  :o0 . He's still married..lmao

Her mother should marry Worf. :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 18, 2007, 01:55:55 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 18, 2007, 01:16:01 PM

Her mother should marry Worf. :)) :)) :))

LOL  Ew.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview