PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:38:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 19, 2007, 08:07:03 PM
Maybe he's so stuck on himself he thought neither was good enough for him? lol I don't know cause I didn't see the whole show but should be real interesting tomorrrow nite to see what he has to say

Is it tomorrow night or Wednesday night? Oh it is tomorrow night.  Maybe he was just really confused and couldn't pick. He was eating it up when they were telling him they loved him. He wanted them to open up.  From the previews it looks like Deanna is more shook up about it. Maybe he picked the other girl ( I can't remember her name) the blonde he went on a hometown date with and dumped her. She was the one that his brother liked.  She loves him too.

CindyLouWho

I'm skimming the message boards at ABC now & there's some pissed off people there about what he did  :o

gator8_24

He's a wimp but very confused. better not to make a mistake. But these 'things' never last til the wedding.

CindyLouWho

Here's his myspace addy if any1 wants to check it out, lol..........hope its ok to put it here......http://www.myspace.com/brad_womack

Mistyeyed

i taped the show last night but didnt watch it yet..from what im reading in the posts here,sounds like he didnt pick either one..this show needs to be put out to pasture...its run its course..

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 19, 2007, 08:24:07 PM
Here's his **** addy if any1 wants to check it out, lol..........hope its ok to put it here......http://www.****.com/brad_womack

:-\ 

I'm gonna watch tonight to see what he has to say. O+O

mr.clean

I just got done watching the last show about 30 mins ago.

Now it looked like tooo me he was going too get down on his knee...   Then all of  a suddan he changed his mind and sent her home?

Other Bachelor have said before they are told too act and say things  too make belive each person has a chance.

But what i read from other sites about him tex  messages too an old gf ..  while he was on the show

Is'nt the after the rose show on tonight?

gator8_24

Quote from: mr.clean on November 20, 2007, 02:37:26 PM
I just got done watching the last show about 30 mins ago.

Now it looked like tooo me he was going too get down on his knee...   Then all of  a suddan he changed his mind and sent her home?

Other Bachelor have said before they are told too act and say things  too make belive each person has a chance.

But what i read from other sites about him tex  messages too an old gf ..  while he was on the show

Is'nt the after the rose show on tonight?

yes

CindyLouWho

Trista & Ryans baby is so cute, he looks just like Ryan. 

Tara

Yeah, their baby is so cute.

Boy, Brad is the hottest seat ever..lol   I understand what he is trying to say, and I think he was right when he said it wouldn't be fair to them. It looks like he was going to pick Deanna and really did change his mind at the last minute. I thought it was staged..lol  But it wasn't. I would of wanted him to walk off also, if he didn't have feelings for me.  I don't even like Deanna...she's to "everyone owes me something"

Tara

Gawd Deanna...get over it...HE DON'T WANT YOU..how many times does he have to say he doesn't have feelings for you like that.

Mistyeyed

what guy wouldnt go for 25 women oogling over him,then get to spend three separate dates in the fantasy suite..i think he found what he wanted..also good publicity for all those bars of his..

Tara

I think there is someone else we don't know about or it was one of the other girls. I'm sure it will come out in the wash pretty soon.

Tara

Brad is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.  If I was him, I wouldn't be making special appearances. He's going to be in the hot seat everywhere he goes.

mr.clean

I feel really sorry for this ladys .....    They where lead on bigtime ..  if he did'nt have feelings for these ladys when did he do everything he did with them?

Anyways these ladys are classy  They can do better!!!

Monkey

Mary (the girl that won a few seasons ago.. she was @ the finale) got arrested.  :o 

---

A former cheerleader for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers who was proposed to on the reality TV show "The Bachelor" was accused of punching a man she lives with in the mouth, authorities said.

Mary Delgado was taken into custody just after midnight Wednesday on a battery charge and was under the influence of alcohol when she was arrested, according to a police affidavit.

Delgado received a proposal on the show in 2004 from professional bass fisherman Byron Velvick. The two appeared together Tuesday in a special episode of "The Bachelor" called "After the Final Rose."

The police affidavit does not name Delgado's fiance, but says the pair have lived together "as a family" for the last three years. According to sheriff officials, Delgado was released Wednesday afternoon.

She gave her name as Maribel Liliana Delgado. A telephone listing for the pair could not be found.

Seminole is about 10 miles northwest of St. Petersburg.

Tara

LOL  That must of been the day after the live show on Tuesday.  dreidel2.gif

Maybe he made a pass at one of the rejected bachelorettes.  :^

gator8_24

I just read that in Yahoo News and laughed. They sure put on a good  show the other night!  :)))

Monkey

There's a 1 hour special for this show on tonight. It's just a show where they'll be catching up with former contestants.

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the reminder, I'll probably watch it if nothing else is on   spg.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview