TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 27, 2007, 04:21:37 PM
Starts back tonight..but I know, I'm the only person who watchs this.  :&
and I wonder why is that....lmao

Tara

Cause these people don't know what a good family TV show is.  <:>

gator8_24

Tara

:///  La Lohan is supposed to be doing three episodes on here..I sure hope they don't let her. They don't need to ruin a good family show with her.

apple

i love ugly betty one of the best shows out there

Tara

Quote from: apple on November 08, 2007, 11:48:03 PM
i love ugly betty one of the best shows out there

It is a good show, the show and Betty have won quite a few awards for it.

Tara

I just got done watching this from last week and I can't believe I cried like a baby.  :'((   First time I've cried on this show.

Tara

>:D  My Ugly Betty show topic was buried under 120 pounds of dust, but I dug her out.  :P   This show has a ton of guest appearances by people we know in todays industry...but Lindsay Lohan?  girls18.gif  What were they thinking.  girls18.gif

Mary

i love this show have watched since it started.. wish they did`nt have LL on there tonight don`t like her to much lmao she is in trouble again she stole someones coat and had photos taken in it now girl is suein her lmao thats what she gets hope she don`t ruin ugly betty brin on there tonight ..

Tara

For this being such a good show...the finale wasn't very good. >:D

monopoly2525

looks like Lindsay Lohan is on next weeks episode. By looking at the previews looks like Betty is going to be mean to her.

Tara

I love this show, but I record it since its on at the same time Survivor is. The ending was sad this week, but I know that Alexis is really pregnant and is going off to have her baby.

monopoly2525

this is funny

Lohan's 'Tude Too Ugly for 'Betty'?

(Oct. 23) -- It's 'Mean Girl' vs. 'Ugly' girl, as a new report claims there was some major tension and drama between Lindsay Lohan and America Ferrera on the set of 'Ugly Betty' -- so much, in fact, that Lohan's guest role was cut from six episodes to four.
According to an item in Page Six, Lohan's upcoming 'Ugly Betty' role was cut from six episodes to four thanks to Lohan's diva-like behavior and the clashes between her and 'Betty' star America Ferrera. One incident up for debate even involves an underwear-less Lohan being pantsed. Let us expound ...

According to the Page Six report, a plotline in one 'Betty' episode begins with Lohan pulling down Ferrera's pants. Then -- again, according to Page Six source -- Ferrera's character tried to get revenge by doing the same, only when she did so while filming, Lohan wasn't wearing any underwear.
Some vehemently disagree with that report. "Bull [bleep]! Lindsay wears underwear all the time now. She was wearing a G-string. And it was America's fault. They were rehearsing the scene and America wasn't supposed to pull Lindsay's pants down - but she did. Lindsay was so embarrassed, she started crying," a Lohan "pal" told Page Six.
Another source of tension was Lohan's supposed "entourage." A production source told Page Six that Lohan "smoked 24/7, and after she left, they had to repaint her dressing room it was such a mess." The source also claims that Lohan would "obsessively cut pictures of herself out of the tabloids" and also "refused to go on set until America was there - it was a power play."
The Lohan "pal," unsurprisingly, blames the whole ordeal on Ferrera. "America was mean to Lindsay. Producers give her too much power. Lindsay didn't do the last two episodes because America didn't like her and got her kicked off."
Reps for the two stars are playing down any possible beef. Ferrera's rep says that her client "is grateful to have had her on the show," while Lohan's rep said Lindsay "had a lovely time" while filming.

Tara

Last nights episode was Lindsays last one, she got fired on the show and from the show.  :)))

monopoly2525

looks like next season will be the last of ugly betty. ugly betty will be moving to friday nights at 9pm next season in order to make room for Flash Forward. this seasons ratings have been at record lows for the tv show

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview