This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NOV. Mix and Match Challenges

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

As of today, these are the Mix and Match challenges for November.
( Note- All unreleased badge requirements are subject to change, as I found out- sadly- with Thousand Island Sol. ranks)

1) BATTLE PHLINX- Snake Charmer's Badge- Win 5 Team Games in 5 Days

2) BINGO LUAU- Team Bingo Badge- Get 20 Team Bonuses in 2 weeks

3) DICE CITY ROLLER- World's Biggest Coffee Cup Badge- Clear 30 " 5 of a Kind" cards in 4 hours or less.

4) GREENBACK BAYOU- Frog Prince Badge- Win 500 tokens in 15 minutes or less

5) POGO BOWL- 2007 Giving Thanks Thanksgiving badge- win 3,000 tokens in 3 days.

6) POPPIT- Cactus Quartet Badge- Use the Push Pin power up 75 times in 4 days

7) QWERTY- It takes Q to Tango Badge- Spell 7 words of at least 7 letters in 4 weeks.

8-  SWEET TOOTH- Sweet Dreams Badge- Clear 200 Caramel Spaces in 2 weeks.

9) TRI-PEAKS SOLITAIRE- Unlocking Treasures Badge- Use 15 wild cards in 15 days.

10) VAULTS OF ATLANTIS- Token Trove Badge- Win 10,000 tokens in 30 days

All badges are 12 gems except the Pogo Bowl and Battle Phlinx which are 18 Gems each.

So what does everyone think? Lots to choose from..

BadgeBabe

PunkInDrublic

greenback bayou  halloween27.gif
total yuck. I'll complain about this one. but of course I'll still buy it. and then complain about it some more.  :)))

Mistyeyed

seems like a lot more mix and matches for november,im thinking they usually have about 7 or 8...maybe they arent putting any more games out until after the new year and they are filling up our time with mix and matches..

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 16, 2007, 07:15:07 AM
total yuck. I'll complain about this one. but of course I'll still buy it. and then complain about it some more.  :)))

Yuck!!  Did you read what you had to have?  I don't know if that's easy or not..lmao  I don't think I've ever watched the auto play the game.  I don't even know why that game is still on pogo.  frankie.gif

Mistyeyed

greenback bayou..definitely yucky...battle phlinx and phlinx have to be two of the most boring games also that pogo has put out..i cant stand either one of those games..

TmT

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 16, 2007, 07:15:07 AM
lol I heard that and ditto!!!

BadgeBabe

I wondered if everyone's reaction was going to be similar to mine.. However, keep in mind that some of these may change. I am wondering if the Greenbacks Bayou one will as well as the Battle Phlinx one.

If they remain, I definitely will not be purchasing either of those two. Eight is enough, lol.

DoubleOscotty

Can 30 Dice City games even be played in 4 hours? Average game is about 8 minutes (7 an hour time 4 = 28) Maybe it will be changed to Any of a kind. ... Also Greenback bites. I'll buy and wait 3 years for the upgrade then do it like I've done with sweet teeth, dominoes, etc.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on October 17, 2007, 09:59:36 AM
Can 30 Dice City games even be played in 4 hours? Average game is about 8 minutes (7 an hour time 4 = 28) Maybe it will be changed to Any of a kind. ... Also Greenback bites. I'll buy and wait 3 years for the upgrade then do it like I've done with sweet teeth, dominoes, etc.

Hi,
I think the Dice City challenge is probably doable by hand. I won't be doing it in an auction room.. they seem to be a little slower and every second is going to count with this.
IF a person concentrates only on that category of cards to the exclusion of the others, I think it is possible to do without too much stress. :)

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Dice City goes fast if you play in the No Auction rooms.

TmT

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on October 17, 2007, 12:40:24 PM

So true, but sometimes "fast" is not very enjoyable or fun. Dice city, I like, and I prefer to do the auctions. 

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 17, 2007, 12:56:52 PM
Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on October 17, 2007, 12:40:24 PM

So true, but sometimes "fast" is not very enjoyable or fun. Dice city, I like, and I prefer to do the auctions. 

I prefer autions rooms as like to bid high on the extra dice auctions and ppl don 't like that. I don't care about getting so many tokens etc.

Tara

WV4057

rnwb

I wouldn't count on it; I doubt we'll be getting them until next week.

kandykitty20012

BadgeBabe

The Nov. badges MAY be added tonight when Pogo goes down. The Dec. Mix and Match has two Christmas badges, which means that the December challenges will need to be online around the second week in December to give the people without cheat programs time enough to do them, LOLOL.

Here's hoping!!

mr.clean

will these mix and match be on time this month...

If sooo it would be great for this week tri-peaks badge

Tracey

Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 12, 2007, 09:33:10 PM
The Nov. badges MAY be added tonight when Pogo goes down. The Dec. Mix and Match has two Christmas badges, which means that the December challenges will need to be online around the second week in December to give the people without cheat programs time enough to do them, LOLOL.

Here's hoping!!

lmao .. it will probably be easy anyway

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview