PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:29:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas poker my azzzzzzz

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

:-X    HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING THESE LIPS SEALED GOT THE NATURAL ROYAL FLUSH ON TEXAS POKE ME IN THE EYE  AND DIDN'T GET THE BADGE BECAUSE POGO WAS SOOOOO FRIGGING MESSED UP TONIGHT TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING BETTER THAT SUCKS AS IT IS THAT I DIDN'T GET MY POKE YOU IN THE EYE CLUB POGO BADGE.  VENTING IS GOOD THERAPY AND SO IS YELLING   SOPPORT YOUR LOCAL THERAPIST BY PAYING HUGE SUMS OF MONEY TO VENT LOL 

JELLO

ImRicherThanUAll

evilone373

screen shot or your stats will tell you your highest hand,but i do not think it says if your using wild cards though.

SirS Club

Pogo Tm is trying to update every body's accounts do to the recent updates they have been going throw, just be patient

ImRicherThanUAll

thats what i was thinkn thnx for clearing this up for me  ;)

gettysrevenge

Ok no caps i have settled down  (_!_) im mooning pogo thanks for the helps all.  I cant wait to discuss this breakdown i had over a poker in the eye game with my 150.00 hr therapist  im their medical mystery lol  Anyway, i dont give a hoot  (ovo)  one way or the other anymore   BUt thanks all

Homer

Remember lifes short. Enjoy it while you can.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gettysrevenge

so can we get naked now then he hee hee hee the medical cocktail wasn't kicked in hahaha   and     (_!_)     mooning the pogo people    (ovo)  well its not an owl from the drawing powers of an ole biker chick  Gettysrevenge  aka  sweetcheeks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview