Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NCIS

Started by liebe_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

Does anyone watch the show?
I just saw the preview for Tuesday is Mark Harmon ( Gibbs) leaving or is Ziva?

Babhog

I'm an avid fan but missed last week's preview so I'm not sure.
I do enjoy the show, especially Abbey and McGee.
Don't care for the new director though!

jarjar

Quote from: liebe_angel on November 02, 2007, 09:59:39 PM
Does anyone watch the show?
I just saw the preview for Tuesday is Mark Harmon ( Gibbs) leaving or is Ziva?
OMG neither one better be leaving 6_6.gif

old nana

The show won't be the same if either one goes.

arniebear

QuoteGet Latest Headlines
'NCIS' shocker: A 'tragic' fate for Tony and Ziva

"Tiva" fans, I've got good news for you, and, as the title of this story suggests, bad news -- potentially very bad news. But hey, first the good: NCIS executive producer Shane Brennan tells me that for viewers who are in love with the duo -- and I know there are lots of you -- "the last four episodes of the season are going to be amazing. They will not believe what's in store for these characters. We focus on Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo) in a way that we haven't focused on them in six seasons!

"I'm very serious," he adds. "They carry the last four episodes in a way that is really, really shocking, and in a way, the audience will not see any of this coming."

Okay, you've got my attention. Now tell me more. "It starts with part one of "Legend" on April 28, which is the spin-off episode," Brennan says. "Now, having said that, it doesn't really start in part one. We've been sowing the seeds of this for some time. And the audience is aware there's a character out there called Michael Rifkin (Merik Tadros), because he was introduced in the first episode of Season 6. And they know Tony's aware of Michael's existence. So let's just say, in the last four episodes, Michael makes his appearance in a big way.

"You've got what you might want to call a triangle," he continues. "It's a triangle with very, very pointy ends. Someone's going to get hurt."

As in, um, dead hurt? "Something tragic will happen to Tony," Brennan confirms. "Something tragic will happen to Ziva as well. It's one of those arcs that has been building and building and building for so long that we decided it really deserved to be featured in a big way. It's emotionally and physically explosive."

"Physically explosive" doesn't sound good. But the boss won't reveal whether anyone, much less either of Tiva's portrayers, is on their way out. "Possibly," he teases. "I won't take it any further than that."

Yikes! Okay, your turn, Tivotees. Excited about the final four or just worried about how final they may be for your fave couple? Weigh in below. (Additional reporting by Andy Patrick)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview