Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Project Runway

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Tara

I was recording so much stuff and had so much to watch and now ....blah!  Everything has ended or is reruns or like this...it's not even halfway through and we have reruns?

Tara

Tara

This is who I so  <3 on here.  :)))   He is so funny and I hope he wins  :^*

Tara

Quote from: Squid on January 03, 2008, 08:25:22 PM
Sorry to disagree with you, Tara.  His ego is so massive and his consideration of others so deplorable that I hope he does not win.  Christian's dress tonight was so predictable and boring.  I think Rami, Kevin or Jillian should win at this point.  I feel like they really show creativity.    Happy New year, everyone.   20081.gif

You don't have to say sorry for not agreeing with me. It's not my fault you don't have taste.  :)))

I  <3 Christian because he is a good designer and he says what he means. Oh yeah, and because he uses the phrase " a hot mess" :)))

Tara

Yep I'm ready...they have to make prom dresses for kids. Christian would have to get the chunky one, although she's a wanna be designer.  :)))

Tara

I thought my man was gone.  :)))  Is he a man?  :)))  Anyways, I thought he was gone, but I also think Ricky should of went.  Christian kinda looks like my ex step daughter..I think that's why I like him.  :)))

Monkey

How many times is Ricky going to get lucky? He's done awful every single week, and yet he's still there.  ::)

I think Jillian is gonna end up winning  :-\

Tara

And who was the winner this week?  :)))  Woooo Hoooo  :^*

Tara

Yeah, I'm happy his won, but I did like the girls coat also. It was awesome. I would of never worn the one Christian did that was all ruffly and up over her head, but it was a winner!

Monkey

I can't believe Kit got eliminated.  :ooo I was expecting her to go far.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on January 19, 2008, 06:53:41 AM
I can't believe Kit got eliminated.  :ooo I was expecting her to go far.

Do you know who Samantha Harris? If you don't it's the chick who hosts DWTS and she's also a E-News correspondent.  Kit is her designer on E-News.  :)))  I don't know if she is on for DWTS, but Ryan Seacrest and Juliana were talking about it the night after she got the boot.

Tara

I just figured out why I like Christian besides him using the phrase "hot mess"   He's whiney, b!tchy, and a spoiled brat, just like me.  :)))

Tara

Queenie

Thanks for letting us know Squid.  I thought I had missed it seeing as they keep showing reruns.
Oh and omg,  I love Christian! He has so much confidence and he makes me crack up lol.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Queenie on February 06, 2008, 06:10:27 AM
Thanks for letting us know Squid.  I thought I had missed it seeing as they keep showing reruns.
Oh and omg,  I love Christian! He has so much confidence and he makes me crack up lol.  :)))

Wooo hooo I love him too. :^*

Monkey

The episode tonight is gonna be something involving WWE girls  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Squid on February 06, 2008, 01:19:12 PM
Quote from: Tara on February 06, 2008, 12:29:23 PM
Quote from: Queenie on February 06, 2008, 06:10:27 AM

Wooo hooo I love him too. :^*

Tara & Christian, sittin' in a tree.....

:-*

Ummm, what are you 12?  :))   I don't think I'm even close to the gender he prefers.   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview