This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fresh Squid - video included!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Oh you nasty- turkey7.gif you!! OmFg  :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx turkey5.gif Now I dont want turkey... lol

Mayhem

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on November 19, 2007, 02:35:43 PM
:))
:oo :'(( pillowfight.gif !@#$ >:(( :^ <<fallin out my chair> u know u made my stomach feel sick.. ur bad... real bad!!

Mayhem

I couldn't resist and had to share it :P

Besides, it's not so bad .. once you start chewing, they will stop  sackrace.gif

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on November 19, 2007, 02:46:38 PM
I couldn't resist and had to share it :P

Besides, it's not so bad .. once you start chewing, they will stop  sackrace.gif
Now I know how l0c0 got worms... dangit!!! He eats anything!! Still barfin  :xx :xx :@ How do you know its not so bad?? lmfaoz  eeewwwwww Ur NASTY!!!!!!!!!!

TmT

Hey, we use squid here(VA) to fish with... bait!!  lol I wont tease you canadians....lmfaoz

Mayhem

I personally wouldn't eat it ... but I do have friends that are crazy enough to eat that  :o

TmT

To be honest... my ex-hubby fried it cuz being in the Navy he have seen it all...done it all... want me to try it all....lmfaoz 

He promised me if I tried it...uh... well lets just say it was a good promise that I made him keep!!! (and it was Nasty then...and its still is) I will never try it again no matter what someone promise me...lol

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on November 19, 2007, 02:52:46 PM
I personally wouldn't eat it ... but I do have friends that are crazy enough to eat that  :o

:=  That was pretty nasty, but I'm glad you wouldn't eat something so nasty.  :)))

TmT

Hey if you put onion rings and fried squid in a plate ... and you know how to prepare fried squid properly (battered heavily, well seasoned) you cant tell the difference.  My ex loved cooking seafood and overseas you can buy it like going to McD' ordering frenchfries.......

Ewwwwwwwww but it lookz freakin nasty raw!! lmfaoz

TmT

Quote from: Squid on December 07, 2007, 11:06:36 AM
Maybe I should make this my avi?

hehehe
lmao.. Oh gawd.. if u want it.. I can make it happen...rofl

TmT

Quote from: Squid on December 07, 2007, 11:33:49 AM
ewwwww, no t;hanks!  If I come up  with another idea, I'll let you know!  See PM
Yeah.. that squid avi is gross...lol... But!! Whatever floats your boat is my motto...lol
<saw the pm... np with me>

xxunluv3dlizxx

TmT

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on December 07, 2007, 11:55:09 AM
Ewwwww  :xx i'll eat oysters but squid...no thanks
lmao...... oh my gawd.. isnt the idea just repulsive........  I swear if my ex *hubby*didnt owe me a bet... he fried them up and they looked like onion rings...... dont smell like onion rings... lol and he made a wager....

He had to keep his bet cuz I... I really took a small lil bite outta the lil ring and ewwwwwwwww... it was the idea of what I was samplin that made me so grossed out... the season and batter was nice.... he really had them lookin very nice. Something he had in his military career.

TmT

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on December 08, 2007, 06:17:49 AM
Ewww
LMAO... oh thats not the worst things him and his buddies shared stories they ate overseas...  jester.gif ... ;:: .... snake... cow brains... <<barfin>> Other countries eat things we frown upon...  :xx

xxunluv3dlizxx

Yuck thank goodness i'm not in the military..i wouldn't eat lol my uncle was in the navy and was stationed over in Japan for a pretty long time so he eats just about anything that doesn't eat him first

TmT

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on December 08, 2007, 07:15:57 AM
Yuck thank goodness i'm not in the military..i wouldn't eat lol my uncle was in the navy and was stationed over in Japan for a pretty long time so he eats just about anything that doesn't eat him first
lol.. so was my ex -hubby... over 18 yrs of military-- NAVY wife w/him... lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview