This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anything For A Spades Badge!?

Started by Player1959,

Previous topic - Next topic

Player1959

Pogo is wrong to have challenges that are based on a rated game.  I love playing the different games, but today while trying to get the spades badge I must have encountered all of the rudest people on Pogo.  I am a beginner, told the table before I started I was a beginner.......and played in the beginner section.  I was insulted and had people just leave.  I'm not that bad....I saved a few partners who were "experts", but really left with a bad taste for playing with other players on the site.  Why can't we play with robots for challenges or at least have that option.  I earned both badges without autos (I only use autos out of boredom...like having the same stupid treasures in Tri-Peaks after a million games.

There really is no excuse for such poor sportsmanship.  I'll not do anymore challenges like that.  The only thing challenged was my tolerance for being insulted.

Today....Pogo Sucked

Homer

Sorry to hear about your day on pogo. I must say that I had quite the opposite experience today. Every table I played at was understanding in fact most were in the same boat as me. A beginner just trying to get a badge. I wouldn't give up that easily not there are some good people on pogo. Even if they are hard to find at times. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

Use 2 browsers play as a team and bet nil every game you will have your badge in 6 hands. (assuming you understand the game)  ;)

DEBKARLAR

I rock at spades used to play it all the time when I was younger before computers. In fact I recall one game lasted from 6:30pm till 6 am and me and the people i was playing with had a nice breakfast after me and my partner won 3000 something to 2900 something. we set no limit for final score just an all night spades game

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: DJ on June 09, 2004, 03:58:42 PM
Use 2 browsers play as a team and bet nil every game you will have your badge in 6 hands. (assuming you understand the game)  ;)

That's what a friend and I are doing... our 2 comps with 2 browsers and 4 names.  We will get ours in no time.  We will both be on the same side and WHAM... done.

DJ_

Spades is easy for me too but with all the newbies that don't know how to play it's much easier if you're your own partner. I have to get the badge for a friend and I'm not going to play with a rookie or jump from room to room to find a good partner. All I need is 1 more win...took me maybe 20 min to get the first 2 wins and those poor people had no clue that I was my own partner.  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview