This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell the Truth

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Lmao... easy game... opposite of Tell a Lie...

What ever you say "must" be the truth...

Example: I am not 23-yrs-old......... well, I'm not...lmao

TmT

lmao @Squid

I am not short.............rofl... well I'm not.......rofl

TmT

TmT

:: I loved being a lurker on this forum for over a year O+O

TmT

Quote from: Squid on December 07, 2007, 12:19:07 PM
I jumped right in..... the water's fine. :/\
We will make sure you "stay in too" lol cant get rid us now!! :8:

TmT

O0 :/\ Now we want you to go get your friends and family to come join us! "The more the merrier"... lol :!!

TmT

civilwar.gif Gun Shot Member...lmao (like gunshot weddin) Tell them we will hold our  civilwar.gif and wont let them leave until they join. Oh make sure they are 13 up+ lol

gator8_24

I was a mod on the Junior forum til the admin pulled the plug on  the site and NO it wasn';t my fault! We had chats that wer R rated, too  :))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on December 07, 2007, 02:26:08 PM
I was a mod on the Junior forum til the admin pulled the plug on  the site and NO it wasn';t my fault! We had chats that wer R rated, too  :))
We dont have female mods here... can you imagine the drama... lol They learned from past mistake... Hey not sayin there was any drama where u were... omg..   (OO) I believe and know ur a good and sweet person. VV

TmT

Friday night and I'm here playing fun and games... bubblegum.gif

gator8_24

I'm here too, Tokens. Just arrrived.  BTW the drama on the Jr forum had a lot of men causing the drama too LOL  I just  turned my head the other way and didn't get involved. :)))

TmT

lol I know, my boyfriend told me that being able to turn your head show strong character and avoid drama or move on where there is no drama. To tell the truth, anywhere you go, there is drama. Ordered a pizza tonight... something simple...right......... uh uh...lmfaoz.. Drama drama drama even gettin my order str8...

gator8_24

I guess without drama in life, it would be boring!

TmT

I am thankful for my boyfriend and family... yes, and my friends.  (I even thank God for enemies)

raindropz

TmT

I am drinkin something... rofl (I didnt say what) lol

jeffy

TmT

jeffy

that would be cool i have 5 half sisters i never met my dad got my mom pregnant then left her and married someone else they have tried for years to have another boy and ended up with 5 girls LOL very true story.

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on December 08, 2007, 09:03:40 AM
that would be cool i have 5 half sisters i never met my dad got my mom pregnant then left her and married someone else they have tried for years to have another boy and ended up with 5 girls LOL very true story.
Well, you have to tell the truth in here <j/k> I understand that!!! My mom and dad had 4 girls... <poutin> I never had a brother... and I still wish I had one.......so now... ur it!!! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview