Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Worst Christmas Present Ever

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Stinkerbell

A plate   :OO  they said they wanted it then when they opened it they looked like I had given them a broken vial of the plague virus

Tara

Stinkerbell

I got a bunch of used records once... but the guy said they were good cuz his newest Chicago album was in there.

:%#

Candyred32

I would have to say Fruitcake. Eweeee.....can't stand them.

firecaptainswife

yea fruitcake or you could be like Ralphy from the Christmas Story and get the pink bunny pj's LOL

Mary

arniebear

A chairseat with speakers attached and a cord to plug in your Ipod...........I could just as soon sit in a chair and use headphones.  Hubby needs redirection in gift department.

fwankwinsmom

An eyeglass case with a clip from an ex-boyfriend. Not even a pair of Ray Bans to go in it!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 21, 2007, 05:42:11 PM
A plate   :OO  they said they wanted it then when they opened it they looked like I had given them a broken vial of the plague virus

I just have to say, I don't recall making this post and I have NO idea what I meant.   :)) :)) :))  Too much Christmas Cheer, perhaps?

disneyland lady

From my son who is living in my home - a $25 gift certificate to Home Depot.

roadwarrior

When I worked for Burger King-worked for the same store for about 10 years-had the same boss/manager/owner the entire time.  He was so cheap that every Christmas when he'd throw the store Christmas party he made us cook our own food there in the store....using food we had on hand.  He made us make our own whoppers and such for our own party.

He handed out yearly Christmas presents too....perhaps the worst I'd ever gotten....

Each year he gave each of his employees a $25 gift card to....

Burger King.

I always gave mine away.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

TyLey

I received a very ugly sweater but what it bad was the sleeves were short.....lol no-no.gif giggle2.gif

heavenVCandrews

I think the worst gift i ever got was this ugly thick sweater with fury balls on it tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview