This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

14 Day Club Pogo Pass

Started by PB On The Run,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mary

miko

Stinkerbell

Whenever I try any guest pass, even for another screen name, it says the code isn't valid and that each screen name is only allowed 1 pass.  Is there a way around this?

Tara

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 19, 2007, 05:16:29 AM
Whenever I try any guest pass, even for another screen name, it says the code isn't valid and that each screen name is only allowed 1 pass.  Is there a way around this?

You are probably signed into pogo when you do this. If you look at the very first line in itty bitty writing it will say are you " whatever your name is"  just say no and click into the name you want to give the pass to. Did that make sense?  :-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 19, 2007, 05:30:13 AM

You are probably signed into pogo when you do this. If you look at the very first line in itty bitty writing it will say are you " whatever your name is"  just say no and click into the name you want to give the pass to. Did that make sense?  :-\

Yeah, made sense.  It worked, but it kind of stinks because the guest player gets the tokens.  I WANT THEM!  LOL 

Tara

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 19, 2007, 06:05:06 AM
Quote from: Tara on December 19, 2007, 05:30:13 AM

Yeah, made sense.  It worked, but it kind of stinks because the guest player gets the tokens.  I WANT THEM!  LOL 

You get 2000 I think..lol

ArmPitOdor

twodum2no

a friend of mine needs a pogo pass she had used one already , she said even a 14 day one be nice.. can any one help her???

Homer

Quote from: twodum2no on November 08, 2009, 03:14:11 PM
a friend of mine needs a pogo pass she had used one already , she said even a 14 day one be nice.. can any one help her???

Passes can only be applied once per account

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview