PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 07:03:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 02, 2009, 06:26:23 AM
clint black 

He is such a cutie.  I imagine that he's a country-gentleman, too. 

CindyLouWho

He is cute, I love that song he sings with his wife, Lisa Hartman  dancing16.gif

Squid

monopoly2525

rumor is Melissa makes the final 3 so the cupcake does not hurt her in the game.

Tara

Quote from: monopoly2525 on March 04, 2009, 07:02:32 PM
rumor is Melissa makes the final 3 so the cupcake does not hurt her in the game.

The only thing I can see that hurts Melissa, is that overdone tight face.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2009, 07:20:46 PM
The only thing I can see that hurts Melissa, is that overdone tight face.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

If you look closely at her chest while she talks, you'll see her breast move up and down.   hysterical.gif

Tara

Quote from: Squid on March 04, 2009, 07:38:41 PM
If you look closely at her chest while she talks, you'll see her breast move up and down.   hysterical.gif

She had her boobs done when she was on Survivor.  giggle2.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2009, 08:00:28 PM
She had her boobs done when she was on Survivor.  giggle2.gif
Ouch! Survivor Plastic Surgery - get your coconut implants during your 39 day stay.

Tara

Don't you guys remember when she was on Survivor? Did she have her boob job before or after the season?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2009, 05:32:06 AM
Don't you guys remember when she was on Survivor? Did she have her boob job before or after the season?
I remember her being on a Celebrity Survivor type show but now that I think of it - it wasn't Survivor. Name escapes me but I do remember her being enhanced.

disneyland lady

The Survivor-Like show was "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" and had C-list stars like Alana Stewart, Robin Leach and Downtown Julie Brown.

Tara

I thought she was on Celebrity Survivor too.  undecided.gif

I have all my reality shows messed up.  bad mood.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2009, 06:38:41 AM
I thought she was on Celebrity Survivor too.  undecided.gif

I have all my reality shows messed up.  bad mood.gif

That show was in the jungle or at least had a jungle feel to it (probably only a small walk to the tiki bar and cabana) and I remember that Bruce Jenner was also on it.

Squid

There was a Celebrity Survivor?  Never heard of it.

Tara

Quote from: Squid on March 05, 2009, 07:08:28 AM
There was a Celebrity Survivor?  Never heard of it.

No, I was thinking of the show Disney is talking about. Like I said, I got my reality shows messed up.  undecided.gif

Squid

It's time, Tara.  Let's get you to RealityShowsAnonymous.  RSA, here she comes.   dancing16.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 05, 2009, 08:39:25 AM
It's time, Tara.  Let's get you to RealityShowsAnonymous.  RSA, here she comes.   dancing16.gif

I don't need RSA cuz I don't have a problem. Besides tonite is Survivor, there are only 4 more days until Dancing With The Stars begins and why can't I find out anything about BB11.

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 05, 2009, 11:03:46 AM
I don't need RSA cuz I don't have a problem. Besides tonite is Survivor, there are only 4 more days until Dancing With The Stars begins and why can't I find out anything about BB11.

Don't forget Idol is on tonight too.  popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview