Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2009, 01:22:07 PM
Don't forget Idol is on tonight too.  popcorn2.gif
No wonder I don't have time for a real life. I am too busy watching everyone else have one.

Tara

It's obvious already who the final two will be.  beer11.gif  The two biggest mouths on there.  giggle2.gif

We got a poker face, and a stiff face.

Mistyeyed

i hated to see scott hamilton go,i like him..rodman needs to leave the building...

Tara

This is going to be on for an hour tonight, but my TV guides says that when it repeats on Saturday night it is 2 hours. undecided.gif  They both say its about the wedding dresses.

CindyLouWho

well crap, I fell asleep & missed it last nite  giggle2.gif

Tara

Mistyeyed

dennis is annoying...he should have fired both...last week he got rid of scott hamilton and saved tom,he should have kept scott and sent tom home last week...i dont see any of the men on that team winning the grand prize..

Tara

Mistyeyed

thank goodness he is finally gone...he just pulled that team down all the time...i think there might be a shake up in the teams next week,and they will be mixing them up some...

Tara

They should since the guys are disappearing so fast.  giggle2.gif  Dennis really screwed them last night, and I'm glad he's gone too. I want the guys to win some and send some of those girls home. For instance, Melissa Rivers...but we know that ain't happening. She irks me with that stiff face.  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

her and that know it all annie...also khloe..cant stand any of those sisters..

arniebear

Quoteher and that know it all annie...also khloe..cant stand any of those sisters..

I agree......Melissa Rivers should be the poster person for what too much plastic surgery can do......her and her Mom must go to the same Doc, and stop with the botox her lips are gonna explode  undecided.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on March 30, 2009, 12:19:30 PM
I agree......Melissa Rivers should be the poster person for what too much plastic surgery can do......her and her Mom must go to the same Doc, and stop with the botox her lips are gonna explode  undecided.gif

I don't know why I find it so hard to like either one of them, but their faces are disguisting looking.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2009, 02:28:51 PM
I don't know why I find it so hard to like either one of them, but their faces are disguisting looking.

Maybe they wanted to be the Joker instead of Heath Ledger.  giggle2.gif

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 30, 2009, 02:31:19 PM
Maybe they wanted to be the Joker instead of Heath Ledger.  giggle2.gif

Joan has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdone her face, and I can't believe Melissa is doing the same thing. The last time I saw Melissas real face there wasn't anything wrong with it. She also has done to much to her face already. It doesn't hardly even move.

Tara

Go Annie go!   hysterical.gif

I just can't stand looking at the plastic faces anymore.  vomit.gif

If it ends up Annie and Melissa, I'm going for Annie for the win. Those two with their strong personalites would make for a good final two.

cranky

yup!!! that will make a awesome final 2!!! i enjoyed watching them go at it last night  giggle2.gif

Homer

Thank god the Rivers are gone. They have some nerve talking about being two-faced. Aren't they on faces 5 or 6 by now?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

GO ANNIE!!!

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview