Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

They let Joan back after she quit?  swear2.gif

I hope Annie kicks her ass

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i cant stand either one...the fur is gonna fly..

cherrypie

I think that the final will be a battle.  Joan will probably do alot more fundraising then expected.

Homer

I am officially done with this show. It was fixed from the beginning. Annie was robbed. She outperformed Joan. Joan is the liar. The event planner quit because Joan told them they would be working with "her" party people. For her to say she didn't bring in another planner is a bold faced lie. It's also no coincidence that Trump's niece is on the board of director's for god's love we deliver. Joan quit the friggen show. Who quits and is allowed to come back?

This show is as fake as Joan and Melissa's faces. swear2.gif

CindyLouWho

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on March 14, 2010, 02:19:44 PM
The new show starts tonight  impatience.gif

Thanks for the reminder!  elf2.gif

BTW, I still think the show is fake. Annie Duke got jobbed.  swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2010, 02:20:22 PM
Thanks for the reminder!  elf2.gif

BTW, I still think the show is fake. Annie Duke got jobbed.  swear2.gif
Her cousin Daisy was hotter! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

my votes for curtis stone..hes coming to my city in may for a cooking show...hope i can get tickets to it...

Sugarfootin

anne gona kick ass.gif ....... you'll see.... i wear dazzy dukes giggle2.gif

Homer

They ruined the last episode by running commercials during the show announcing Bret to be on the Today and Leno shows.  rolleyes.gif

C~M

It isn't as if we all didn't know he was going to win after his brain hemorrhage though Homer.

Mistyeyed

i think he did a good job on the show,he was quite creative on the tasks..

CindyLouWho

I was hoping he'd win it over Holly anyway   cheesy.gif

Mistyeyed

me too,and holly ended up with a pretty good chunk of change anyway...

CindyLouWho

Celebrity Apprentice returns to NBC on Sunday, March 6.  And there's a few crazies & a**holes gonna be on there in my opinion,  rolleyes.gif popcorn2.gif  I think there's only 2 or 3 of em that I like, lol.  Should definitely be an interesting season. 

Gary Busey – a Hollywood veteran of over 120 films, including an Oscar-nominated turn in The Buddy Holly Story, Gary is probably best known for his, er, eccentric behavior. Gary is currently the only actor to have appeared in both Celebrity Fit Club and Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Busey's eccentricities were celebrated in the short-lived Comedy Central series, I'm With Busey.

David Cassidy – will always be known as Keith Partridge of The Partridge Family. The series made David a music superstar and a successful film actor after the series. David has appeared in numerous Broadway musicals, has done voiceover work, and most recently starred in the television series, Ruby and the Rockets.

Jose Canseco – widely regarded as the bell-ringer of the Major League Baseball steroid scandal whose echoes continue to haunt the sport, Canseco spent baseball career with eight different ball clubs. His 462 home runs rank him 32nd all-time. Canseco's inconsistent ball play was commonly attributed to his wild off-field lifestyle, which includes two high-profile divorces, two different sets of domestic assault charges, and most recently, an arrest for bringing HCG (a human growth hormone) into the United States without a prescription.

Hope Dworaczyk – is a former model turned Playboy Playmate. She was the April 2009 Playmate of the Month, appearing on that issue's cover with Seth Rogan, and later became the 2010 Playmate of the Year. As a model, Hope has worked campaigns for Balenciaga, Robert Rodriguez, and Versace.

Richard Hatch – the original Survivor winner, Hatch has made more headlines for his off-camera behavior than on. Hatch served time for tax evasion and related crimes, and was in court just this week for probation violations (indeed, it's possible he could end up back in jail while the show is airing!). Hatch has appeared on numerous celebrity editions of game shows worldwide, and appeared in Another Gay Movie in 2006.

La Toya Jackson – one of the most visible members of the famous Jackson family, La Toya bills herself as a singer-songwriter, musician, author, television personality, business woman, activist, and former model. La Toya is also a reality show veteran, having appeared in the maligned Armed and Famous, and in UK's Celebrity Big Brother. It was due to La Toya's diligence regarding the death of her brother, Michael Jackson, that a second autopsy was performed, which resulted in Michael's death being ruled a homicide instead of an accidental overdose.

Star Jones – has made the transition from attorney to respected television legal expert to entertainment figure. Best known for her participation on The View, Jones's personal life came under fire when she married a man widely believed to be gay, obtained corporate sponsors for her wedding, and dropping a remarkable amount of weight while denying she had gastric bypass surgery (she would later recant). Jones's firing from The View brought a wave of controversy and negative publicity to the series. Barbara Walters would later say on the show that she was "blindsided" by the news of Jones's firing.

Lil' Jon – for the periods of 2006-08, it seemed impossible to hear a hip-hop record that didn't feature Lil' Jon's trademark "what?!" Born Jonathan Mortimer Smith, Lil' Jon ascended from the hot Atlanta music scene. He made five albums with East Side Boyz and appeared in eight films, usually as himself. His biggest hit was a collaboration with the Ying Yang Twins, "Get Low," which hit number one in 2003. Lil' Jon is also a sought-after producer with 47 produced singles to his credit, including music from Usher's Grammy-winning Confessions.

NeNe Leakes – perhaps the most notorious of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, NeNe has appeared in all three seasons of the series – the only one of the Housewives' franchise to average over two million viewers per week. In 2009, Bravo announced it was the highest rated program on its network, beating Top Chef, the network's champ.

Marlee Matlin – a well-respected actress, Matlin helped raise awareness of the challenges of hearing impaired people worldwide when she won an Oscar for her performance in Children of a Lesser God, and has gone on to portray hearing impaired and non-hearing impaired characters in television and film ever since. Matlin is not afraid of controversial roles, which have ranged from Blue's Clues to a hearing impaired lesbian on The L Word. Long regarded as a role model for the deaf community, Matlin courageously participated on Dancing With the Stars and successfully survived five eliminations.

Meat Loaf – born Marvin Lee Aday (but now using the name Michael Lee Aday when he's not Meat Loaf), Meat Loaf is a well-known musician and singer, and has made successful forays into the world of acting, having appeared in Fight Club, Tenacious D In the Pick of Destiny, and of course, as Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Meat Loaf has released 16 albums and has had seven tribute albums released in his honor.

Mark McGrath – is probably best known as the lead singer of Sugar Ray, who scored big hits with "Fly" and "Someday." McGrath's appearance on Rock and Roll Jeopardy (hosted by Survivor's Jeff Probst), in which he destroyed his competition led to stints as a correspondent on Extra! , the host of both kittycat Doll reality shows, and his current job as host of Don't Forget the Lyrics.

John Rich – as one half of the popular country duo, Big and Rich, John Rich started his music career in country band Lonestar, from which he says he was fired. Big and Rich produced three albums before Rich began a solo career, working acts like Gretchen Wilson and Jewel. Rich also co-wrote "Redneck Woman" with Wilson, her first number one single. Rich has also served as a judge on Nashville Star.

Lisa Rinna – got her start on Days of Our Lives and parlayed that popularity to a talk show, Soap Talk, for which she received a Daytime Emmy nomination. A six-month pregnant Rinna would cause some controversy when she posed for Playboy magazine in 1999. Rinna has been married to L.A. Law's Harry Hamlin since 1997. Both have appeared on Dancing with the Stars, and have been starring in their own reality show, Harry Loves Lisa, on TV Land since October 2010.

Niki Taylor – a bona fide supermodel, Niki started modeling at 13 and landed her first Vogue cover at 15. In 1991, she was one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People. Taylor has started a fragrance line and has appeared as an interviewer on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Taylor was involved in a car accident in 2001 which left her unconscious for six weeks and led to 56 surgeries. Most recently, Taylor co-hosted Make Me A Supermodel with Tyson Beckford.

Dionne Warwick – a singing legend, Warwick is most famous for being Burt Bacharach's muse. Warwick ranks second only to Aretha Franklin for most charted singles on Billboard's charts. Her first hit, "Don't Make Me Over," in 1962 was entitled after Warwick snapped that very phrase at Bacharach. Her "That's What Friends Are For," a collaboration with some famous friends, was the first record whose proceeds went to AIDS Research. And who can forget The Psychic Friends Network, for which Warwick served as a spokesperson? She took shots for that, but laughed all the way to the bank, to the tune of three million dollars a year.

Mistyeyed

oh my what a group..the only one i like is david cassidy..lol...

CindyLouWho

I think the Donald is gonna have his hands full with this bunch  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview