Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Was definitely an interesting 1st show, lol.     popcorn2.gif

les

Indeed it was good.  gb.gif   Looks like this might be a really interesting season

cherrypie

I think it sucks that Hatch is still there and Cassidy is gone.  I noticed that David did defer to Canseco a few times but Hatch never should have touched him.    I'm waiting for Jones and Rinna to fianally have it out also.

CindyLouWho

I missed the last show but gotta watch it, I heard it ws good!   giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif

Mistyeyed

yea,i really thought for sure meatloaf was going to deck Gary Busey..guess he took all the shenanigans from him he could stand..

CindyLouWho

I thought it was a good interesting season even tho I didn't like most of the celebrities,   giggle2.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Out of all them, I'm especially glad that Star Jones didn't win, I can't stand her!   vomit.gif vomit.gif

Homer

CindyLouWho

Yes she is...i remember when she 1st started on The View, she was nice then, but I think after she lost all that weight is when she got all stuck on herself & changed.   She also thinks she's better than everyone else.   vomit.gif

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 25, 2011, 04:12:10 PM
Yes she is...i remember when she 1st started on The View, she was nice then, but I think after she lost all that weight is when she got all stuck on herself & changed.   She also thinks she's better than everyone else.   vomit.gif

Are you trying to say her fart.gif don't stink?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Noooooooo but she probably thinks that!!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  But thats just my opnion & what I think of her.   bubblegum.gif

CindyLouWho

Here's the list of the new "celebrities' thats supposed to be on this season, starting in Feb. 

"The Celebrity Apprentice" will balloon to 18 contestants for its fifth go-round, NBC and Donald Trump announced Wednesday morning.

The new cycle's nine men and nine women include some very familiar names (and some not so familiar ones). The series is scheduled to premiere Sunday, Feb. 12, at 9/8c on NBC.

Here are this season's competitors:

THE MEN:

Former late-night star Arsenio Hall, "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken, radio personality Adam Carolla, "Incredible Hulk" star and body-building legend Lou Ferrigno, illusionist Penn Jillette, Twisted Sister rocker Dee Snider (who's also coming up on "Celebrity Wife Swap" on ABC), "Star Trek" star George Takei, auto racer Michael Andretti and burly Paul Teutel Sr., star of Discovery's "American Chopper."

THE WOMEN:

Supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, pop star Debbie Gibson, actress Tia Carrere, former A&E reality star Victoria Gotti ("Growing Up Gotti"), comedian Lisa Lampanelli (known for her raunchy Comedy Central "Roast" appearances), former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza, Latin supermodel Patricia Velasquez, Oxygen reality star Aubrey O'Day and, last but definitely not least: Teresa Guidice of Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey."

As he usually does, Trump used the word "amazing" to describe his new cast. "We are thrilled to bring 18 new and talented celebrities who will help me make 'The Celebrity Apprentice' one of the hottest shows on television this spring — Amazing!" he said.

Mistyeyed

I recognize all of the men,dont know some of the women though...

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

i recognize all of the men but not all of the women...i think the men have a pretty strong team,i wonder how well dee snider will do,if he will do as well as bret michaels did..course gene simmons didnt last long,so its hard to tell..i like penn jillette and lou ferrigno,but cant stand that adam carolla or paul teutel..their just all mouth..

CindyLouWho

I'm familiar with most of the people this time, only couple I don't know.  I have to agree that the men seems to have the strongest team but we'll just have to wait & see.. undecided.gif giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif  Anyway, its almost showtime!   impatience.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree that cheryl had to go,like she said,i dont think she really fit in there,she didnt seem to have that cutthroat personality like some of the others did..

CindyLouWho

Yea she looked like she really didn't want to be there..lol

Homer

Maybe George Takei shoulda been on the women's team  zipper.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview