This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i dont think paul teutel was that great a leader,if it werent for the others doing their thing we wouldnt have gotten anywhere,he had one big donor and if he wouldnt have gotten that one i think the women would have won..i didnt think george was doing that badly,i think when you just have to pick someone its hard to choose from the group.

CindyLouWho

Well I was surprised cause I had figured that smarth mouthed Aubrey O'Day would end up winning, didn't think he'd fire her but glad he did!!   hysterical.gif   beer11.gif

CindyLouWho

'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice'

If at first you don't succeed ....

NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice is bringing back 13 players fired from past Apprentice contests, plus one notable winner, in the first-ever All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.

"We wouldn't have done the All-Star concept unless we were able to get the right contestants back," said Donald Trump, the host and boardroom boss who once again will be pronouncing each contestant's fate.

The series, which on Monday starts shooting this new season for a March 2013 premiere, announced its slate of 14 contenders Friday morning.

They include:

— country music star Trace Adkins.

— actor Stephen Baldwin.

— actor Gary Busey.

— magician and illusionist Penn Jillette.

— DJ artist and rap star Lil Jon.

— NBA Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman.

— Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider.

— actress and author Marilu Henner.

— singer La Toya Jackson.

— TV personality and actress Claudia Jordan.

— reality star Omarosa, who competed in the first, pre-celebrity edition of The Apprentice.

— actress and author Lisa Rinna.

— Playboy Playmate of the Year Brande Roderick.

— plus Poison frontman Bret Michaels
, who in 2010 emerged as the winner despite life-threatening ailments that included a brain hemorrhage and hospitalization for what doctors called a warning stroke.

"They're all very smart, and I think they learned a lot from their last go-around," Trump told The Associated Press. "This time, some of them will change their game to fool their rivals — some for better, some for worse."

The winner, as usual, will collect $250,000 to donate to his or her chosen charity.

Trump was asked whether, beneath the tough manner he displays for each contender in the boardroom, he has secret favorites in the race.

"Absolutely, I do," he replied. "Some people I like much more than others. I'm a human being, so I have my likes and my dislikes. But I don't let that cloud my judgment. If I like somebody but somebody deserves to be fired, I'll always fire them, as opposed to somebody that I don't like if they don't deserve it. I would lose total credibility if I did otherwise."

The upcoming season will be the 13th for the overall Apprentice franchise, a track record that amazes Trump.

"Who would have thought?" he marveled. "When we first signed for it, they didn't even take an option (for more seasons). No one thought it would go any further."

It did, catching on with its debut in winter 2004, as Trump introduced "You're fired" to the treasury of TV catchphrases.

Since then, he said, it's been lucrative and fun.

"My business is real estate, but the show has been an amazing experience," he said, "good in every way."

It's also been, in some fashion, a learning experience.

The main thing he's learned? "You can never predict," he replied. "I'll see a contestant come out, and you would say they're going to win, on the first day. And then they're the first one fired."

But there's been one other thing he's discovered: the impact of his exposure on TV.

"I was very well-known before the show," he said, "but, frankly, I used to be able to walk outside. I can't even walk outside now! Overall I think the show's great, but there are times when you'd like to have a little bit of privacy."

Then Trump laughed at a reporter's facetious suggestion that he consider donning a disguise.

"I could put on a real wig," Trump joked. "A lot of people say, 'He wears a wig.' I don't. But maybe I should wear one: a big black sucker!"

CindyLouWho

Show starts tonight  impatience.gif  I'm looking forward to it, even though I really can't stand most of em   hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

yes,they need to kick her arse out of there...i hate when the donald is always who is the weakest player..poor gary busey always gets picked for that..donald needs to stop causing the friction on the team..

CindyLouWho

I think the only reason Omarosa is still there is cause the Donald likes her... vomit.gif  I think she's using the death of Michael to be pitied & thats not right!  Gary may be crazy but I like watching him   giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

Glad Trace won!!  Loved it tho when he gave Lil Jon that money for his charity cause my mom & brother both are diabetics.  Also liked seeing Gary singing a song he had sung when he played Buddy Holly....was a pretty good show tonight.   cheesy.gif

Squid

Never watch. Glad it was a good show for you, tho.

Mistyeyed

i really like both of the guys but was rooting for penn this time..it had to be one of the classier competitions between the two of them..

CindyLouWho

I liked em both too so was hard to pick cause they were both so good...but had to go with Trace cause I'm a country music fan  giggle2.gif  Glad they are friends, I'm waiting to see them both on Jimmy Fallen show tonight. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview