PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:34:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

dice derby

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

whats the best way to win this weeks challenge two in a row?

jeffy

play against 4 people who will lose on purpose!!

honestly the easiest way!

Kyle

Like jeffy said, have people lose on purpose to you, or you can just try to play and win! :<<

Mistyeyed

i usually try to win at least one,then if the next game looks like im going to lose,i x out of the room,when you try it again,it should already be giving you one win...just dont complete the game if your going to lose it..

Kyle

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 21, 2008, 09:54:24 AM
i usually try to win at least one,then if the next game looks like im going to lose,i x out of the room,when you try it again,it should already be giving you one win...just dont complete the game if your going to lose it..
:" This is very good advice. Thank you misty!

apple

thnks Misty, it hard to get ppl to lose on purpose

Stinkerbell

Quote from: apple on January 21, 2008, 10:01:24 AM
thnks Misty, it hard to get ppl to lose on purpose

Not usually during challenge week... ask in the lobby if anyone is helping get the badge.

ImJustOneOldFart

gunna cue up 4 browsers myself to get it done quick, but i will probably be trolling the room seeing if anyone needs help after i get mind done... sackrace.gif

Stinkerbell

I still haven't figgered out how to do more than 2 browsers.   :-[

FreecellFanny

Use Firefox to log in under one account and Internet Explorer to log in with another. ;)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 21, 2008, 02:58:47 PM
Use Firefox to log in under one account and Internet Explorer to log in with another. ;)

Yep, but that's only 2.  How do you use 4 or more?

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2008, 06:51:52 PM
Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 21, 2008, 02:58:47 PM

Yep, but that's only 2.  How do you use 4 or more?

Use one of your other computers which also has FF and IE, and send yourself 2 guest passes under new email addys. Play on 2 computers with the 4 accounts, 1 of which is winning. I figured this out last week with a 2003 Dice Derby challenge for 3 games in a row.

disneyland lady

I always find someone in the lobby that is willing to lose games if I say that I too am willing to lose some games to exchange badges. If not right now then actually during the badge time next week is really perfect cuz many will want to have someone else to help out. That is how I found the person who I play against for most my checkers and chess type games.  But be careful about letting them win ALL the games first - there are those who will say they will exchange - get theirs and pull up their pants and leave.  :o Good luck.

disneyland lady insane diego

Mistyeyed

i still think one of the best ways to play it would be to win one game,if you are losing in the next one,before it ends,just x out of the room,you will always have your one win counting towards the badge,you just have to leave the room before the game ends..

gator8_24

I just played the game and got 2 in  a row in 20 min. using the auto.  Usually would win one and then lose lol but it didn't take long

Mary

it`s easy with the agent wins 2 in a row fast  canadian1.gif

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2008, 12:17:35 PM

i use:
firefox
internet explorer
netscape
& AOL

little confussing though. i need to log a name into netscape first cuz it will also log that name into AOL at the same time.... then i put new name in AOL and open all windows to the room and table i plan to use. then open IE & firefox.... because if you open IE first the AOL will try to open itself in the IE wondows........

pain in the butt i know.... but i did 5 names and only took 10 games to do it.....

gl

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on January 23, 2008, 02:37:09 PM
Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2008, 12:17:35 PM

i use:
firefox
internet explorer
netscape
& AOL

little confussing though. i need to log a name into netscape first cuz it will also log that name into AOL at the same time.... then i put new name in AOL and open all windows to the room and table i plan to use. then open IE & firefox.... because if you open IE first the AOL will try to open itself in the IE wondows........

pain in the butt i know.... but i did 5 names and only took 10 games to do it.....

gl

Thanks for the explaination!!  Sounds more complicated than I can do right now, but I'll give it a shot later tonight or tomorrow.

Tara

My auto got it on the first two games.  :{x

swamp

Quote from: Tara on January 23, 2008, 02:58:09 PM
My auto got it on the first two games.  :{x
did u click with ur toes ms homer  :-[ :)) :)) j/k

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview