Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Moment Of Truth

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

This show looks pretty good. It starts tonight after American Idol on Fox.  O+O
They have people hooked to a lie detector and ask some some pretty controversial questions.

IndianLover

Oh yeah I will be watching it lmao... I have been waiting since last week's preview it looks pretty darn good.  Gonna be alot of  pillowfight.gif after people get home  :)))

Tara

Wooo Hooo...this should be a interesting show.  :)))

Homer

I need to get on this show. I got no problem answering these kind of questions. Especially for $500,000

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Oh I bet it gets pretty rough. How do they know if he is lying? I thought they were hooked to a lie detector. Did they say they already asked him these questions? If so, then he knows what to say.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 23, 2008, 06:09:38 PM
Oh I bet it gets pretty rough. How do they know if he is lying? I thought they were hooked to a lie detector. Did they say they already asked him these questions? If so, then he knows what to say.

They did the lie detector before the show which kinda defeats the purpose a bit I think.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 23, 2008, 06:13:32 PM
Quote from: Tara on January 23, 2008, 06:09:38 PM

They did the lie detector before the show which kinda defeats the purpose a bit I think.

They should ask a ton of questions and then he wouldn't know which ones would be asked or something. He had to tell the world he looked at other peoples privates in the shower..lol  They need to hurry up. It took 15 minutes to ask 6 questions.

Tara

Dude might need to go ahead and win some money so he won't be broke when she files for divorce..lmao

IndianLover

I know it's going slow before he answers yes or now, but some of the questions are starting to get goooood  :)))

IndianLover

oops I meant no not now geez, and yes he might be in divorce court I bet she gonna be "WHAT DID YOU DO?"  lmao

Tara

I don't think he knows if they are going to say "true" or "false"  He knows the questions, but he doesn't know if it's going to say he is lying.  It is getting good.

Tara

Did you see when he lost he walked straight over to his wife and was talking a million miles a minute in her ear...lmao  This guy up here now looks nervous and he looks kinda pervy.  :)))

Homer

This show is worse than watching paint dry. Geez. ::)

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 23, 2008, 06:48:43 PM

You don't like it?  I like it but all games show do that. They have to dim the lights, play the funky music, and then tell the answer.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 23, 2008, 06:50:31 PM

You don't like it?  I like it but all games show do that. They have to dim the lights, play the funky music, and then tell the answer.

No. I won't be watching it anymore. Too many pauses and commercial breaks. Just as bad as Deal or No Deal

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 23, 2008, 07:00:33 PM
Quote from: Tara on January 23, 2008, 06:50:31 PM

No. I won't be watching it anymore. Too many pauses and commercial breaks. Just as bad as Deal or No Deal

Quit whining...that's my job.  :)))

bubbleup

I like the premise of the show but they do need to tweak it a bit. Too many breaks and suspenseful pauses. As soon as that guy came on with the toupee I knew that would be a question..we were laughing our butts off!  :))

IndianLover

Quote from: bubbleup on January 24, 2008, 01:32:42 AM
I like the premise of the show but they do need to tweak it a bit. Too many breaks and suspenseful pauses. As soon as that guy came on with the toupee I knew that would be a question..we were laughing our butts off!  :))

I agree

Tara

It was slow, but it was still funny. I laughed at quite a few questions. "Have you ever padded your underwear?"  :)) :))  I wonder what kind of questions they will ask the females.  :))) "Do you plug in or use batteries"  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview