PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 01:06:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can't purchase an auto?

Started by ratlady,

Previous topic - Next topic

ratlady

I've been trying for hours to purchase a cheat and I can't connect to badgehelp. Anyone else having the same problem or is it my rotten luck?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ratlady

I still can't purchase the program. I keep getting page can not be displayed. I've re-booted and clicked every link, tried firefox and internet explorer and nothing works.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ratlady

Last night I was trying to purchase backspin to get a badge. Thought I would try again this evening and still can't get it.

Homer

People have been buying autos all day without a problem.

ratlady

It's www.badgehelp.com right? The page WILL NOT load NO matter what I try to do whether I use internet explorer or Firefox. I have tried getting there from this website, from google, from the option menu in the backspin program to no avail and yes, I'm very ticked off at this point. I have never had this problem with your programs before. I have No problems loading any other pages. I have dumped all of my cookies and everything I can think of except to shake the blasted computer but I don't believe that it's my computer it's your website. Probably the only reason you are doing the buy 1 get 1 free is because no one can possibly get one.

Homer

Quote from: ratlady on February 03, 2008, 06:23:05 PM
It's www.badgehelp.com right? The page WILL NOT load NO matter what I try to do whether I use internet explorer or Firefox. I have tried getting there from this website, from google, from the option menu in the backspin program to no avail and yes, I'm very ticked off at this point. I have never had this problem with your programs before. I have No problems loading any other pages. I have dumped all of my cookies and everything I can think of except to shake the blasted computer but I don't believe that it's my computer it's your website. Probably the only reason you are doing the buy 1 get 1 free is because no one can possibly get one.

First of all, it isn't my website. Second, many people have taken BH up on the sale today. Why don't you email me a screen shot that shows the BH page won't load for you. email it to homer@pogocheats.net

ratlady

Thank you chummychum! That worked for me.

Homer screen shot will be on its way to you shortly.

PogoKaz

There is a chance that one of the servers your service providor uses is down (or even vice versa thou if nobody else is getting this problem its unlikely).
I don't know where you live but in the UK with the high winds, snow, floods etc there are lines down everywhere.  Also last week a couple of major cables were cut throu' in the sea and millions of companys world wide have been affected.  I myself have problems with no connection and loss of speeds to asian servers.

Why don't you try and ping  the badge help web site.

start - accessories -  command prompt - then type in ping www.badgehelp.com.

If your computer can ping the site then its more likely that the problem is within your computer

Hope that helps.

who me?

ratlady,
Apparently you haven't been around much to assume thats the way badgehelp operates.
I for instance was able to take advantage of the great deal badgehelp offered last night.
My 150 page had been reset within 5 minutes of payment. (Thank You Oscar, JP, all of badgehelp support   :D)
I have always had good service from badgehelp but you need to understand problems can happen on either end.
I think your comment that (probably the only reason they were doing the sale was because no one could possibly get one) was very unjust!
Service may not always be within 5 minutes, but ya know I can always wait untill they do have time to get around to it.  :##

chummychum

Very well put..... who me?

When  you are dealing with internet transactions...there are literally dozens of factors.

The merchant collecting the payment. The transaction gateway. The email server. The website server. The list goes on and on.

FreecellFanny

I can guarantee it WAS NOT the Badge Help website.

I was able to purchase 3 programs and 3 freebies and Oscar had my 150 page updated within minutes!  :/\

CindyLouWho

I got what I ordered yesterday & had the pw's in a matter of minutes.  THANKS GUYS!!   O0 O0  If I was ever in doubt about ordering from those guys, I'll be darn if I'd have spent over $250 from em since I been coming here,  (especially being on disability)  & I'll be getting the others that I still need eventually (which isn't many  :))) )

Mistyeyed

im still waiting for passwords to come..keep getting bounced back and forth between badgehelp and replacecode for some reason..hmmm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview