PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:57:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Rumors 
Body:  There are rumors floating around that at the hotel where the Houseguests were staying there was an orgy of some sort.

This is per Janie:

Just got back to Miami.

Let me confirm that this was the talk of the wrap party last night
As I was sitting down with Marcellous, I nearly choked on my filet mignon as this came out of a BB9 castmembers mouth. This is what was told to me by someone apparentley involved in the orgy. Ok I guess Monday night Natalie and her sister participated in a group orgy involving several men at the hilton hotel. There were two men involved in this from bb9 but I'd rather not say who. This does not surprise me in the least because I was with this entire group of people, right until they dropped me off at my hotel! Well, what do you expect from strippers? I guess they filmed it too! Wow how nice.

I used to like Natalie, but after meeting her in person I can only describe her in three words: Dumb, Poorly dressed, and Slutty. I know that sounds mean but it's true. While I was also at the wrap party Chelsia said that Natalie was sticking Caronas up her ( you know where) Is that what girls do in the beaver state? Natalie has already had a career in stripping and serving coffee in her bikini. Clearly with what happened Monday evening **** is next on her list. I'm sorry but women should not be acting like that. It saddens me that she thinks this a way to get a man.

At the wrap party I had one drink, so please hold your insults. Ask anyone at the wrap party about this. I'm sure my good friend Dick would love to tell you all about it! Amanda said she had hickies all over her neck but I didn't want to get close enough to her to get a look.

Other than that horrible incident, everyone was so nice. Jen, Chelsia, and Amanda are very beautiful in person! Adam is a sweetheart. James was awesome. Sheila was a riot! I love her! Joshua cracked me up. It was nice catching up with CG, Marci, and Rachel BB6. Everyone went out to the clubs, but I went back to my hotel because I was so tired. Well that's pretty much it. Sorry if that sounds harsh to some of you but that's what everyone was talking about.

Later! xx

ed: Go Team Christ :P

Mary

:xx i knew nat was a tramp on utube she was talkin about BJ`s like she did them dailey  :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview