PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:00:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

OMG Adam just made the FUNNIEST remark to Sheila - read it on Joker's.. can't post it here cuz it's way beyond PG-13, but SOOOOO funny!!  IMO, it's the best quote of the season so far. 

Monkey

Quote from: tponka on March 20, 2008, 09:23:33 AM
OMG Adam just made the FUNNIEST remark to Sheila - read it on Joker's.. can't post it here cuz it's way beyond PG-13, but SOOOOO funny!!  IMO, it's the best quote of the season so far. 
The one about the  :pp :o0?  :))

Monkey

Adam did the nominations...

He nominated James  :^* and Chelsia. Natalie's going around the house bragging that James is gonna be leaving this week.  :)))

Monkey

Dick did his wakeup call this morning at 7:30 (BB time).  :)) He woke them all up banging pots and pans just like he did last season.

James won POV.  :xx Apparently they had to drink a mix of stuff and James threw up everywhere.  :)))

Cya, Chelsia!  :/\

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 21, 2008, 01:33:56 PM
Dick did his wakeup call this morning at 7:30 (BB time).  :)) He woke them all up banging pots and pans just like he did last season.

James won POV.  :xx Apparently they had to drink a mix of stuff and James threw up everywhere.  :)))

Cya, Chelsia!  :/\

Oh gawd...someone please get rid of James. Maybe they'll try to backdoor Joshua  :ll

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

does nat ever put her cloths on?? she always where that darn bikini  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: mama on March 21, 2008, 06:39:38 PM
does nat ever put her cloths on?? she always where that darn bikini  :)) :))

That's how I like her.  :pp :pp :pp

tponka

Runner

I personally think they need to get rid of Natalie, she is the biggest trouble maker in the house. She stirs about 99% of the crap.

Mary

runner i don`t think Homer would be happy if they send nat packin  :)) :))

Monkey

Chelsia won $21,000 in the luxury comp yesterday.  :-\

Nat's been pushing for Adam to backdoor Josh, probably because she doesn't want Chelsia being alone with Matt in sequester.  :)) camera.gif

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 23, 2008, 07:36:28 AM
Chelsia won $21,000 in the luxury comp yesterday.  :-\

Nat's been pushing for Adam to backdoor Josh, probably because she doesn't want Chelsia being alone with Matt in sequester.  :)) camera.gif

Aren't they in different sequester houses? I thought I saw the first 2 in different houses.

Mary

the couples are together and each single eviction goes to houses alone did`nt you see when matty was up all he kept sayin was i don`t wanna be alone  :)) :)) cry baby i bet he leaves the sq house  :))

Homer

I thought they were alone. thanks for confirming mama

fancyfreefeet

I didn't see that Chelsea win the $21,000 luxury comp. which was on tonight.     Ryan won the movie passes, then gambled it and lost it to the four people who didn't get picked to watch the movie with him.   Or was this something that was on the feeds (which I don't have) that didn't get shown tonight.   Tonight was the luxury competition.   

Mary

Monkey

As expected, James used the POV on himself and Adam made Sharon the replacement nominee.
It looks like Chelsia will be leaving this week unless she can pull off a miracle.

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on March 23, 2008, 08:03:28 PM
I didn't see that Chelsea win the $21,000 luxury comp. which was on tonight.     Ryan won the movie passes, then gambled it and lost it to the four people who didn't get picked to watch the movie with him.   Or was this something that was on the feeds (which I don't have) that didn't get shown tonight.   Tonight was the luxury competition.   
They'll show it on Tuesday probably when they show them viewing the movie. Last night they showed just the competition, not the movie.

Runner

I hope they get rid of Sharon.!!!

SAVE CHELSIA  SAVE CHELSIA SAVE CHELSIA SAVE CHELSIA SAVE CHELSIA SAVE CHELSIA SAVE CHELSIA

( he should have put up Natalie, god I hope she doesn't win )

Monkey

I guess I missed it last night on the feeds...

Apparently last night Chelsia "serviced" James (for about the 5th time).  :xx And yet just the other day she was attacking Natalie for getting it on with Matt  ::)

Her parents must be so proud of their little angel!!!!  0:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview