This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heroes

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I couldn't find a thread on this show, so I started my own   :)))

Does anyone else watch this?  I remember seeing the first episode, or parts of it, when it premiered, and it seemed too weird for me.  But we recently started renting season 1 and love it!!!  I can't wait for season 2 to come out.  Are we in season 3 yet?

Homer

I never got around to watching it. If it's available On Demand maybe I'll check it out.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 29, 2008, 01:26:52 PM
I never got around to watching it. If it's available On Demand maybe I'll check it out.

I was surprised how much I like it.  The acting is good and the characters are interesting.  Hiro, the Japanese "hero" is sooooo funny and adorable.  I guess,  for me, I need characters I can believe.... and though this is a Sci Fi type show, the characters are believable to the point you even root for them.... want them to win.  There are people who can't watch a show like this because it's not real, but if you just want to be entertained, I think it's worth checking out. 

Homer

I just checked. It's not available on demand or I would watch it also. :'((

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 29, 2008, 01:43:39 PM
I just checked. It's not available on demand or I would watch it also. :'((

We've been getting it thru Netflix and Hollywood Video.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 29, 2008, 01:49:28 PM
We've been getting it thru Netflix and Hollywood Video.

I already pay $200/month for cable and internet. I really don't want to open a rental account. Sorta defeats the purpose of my platinum package.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 29, 2008, 01:54:01 PM
I already pay $200/month for cable and internet. I really don't want to open a rental account. Sorta defeats the purpose of my platinum package.

I don't blame you a bit.  We got Netflix because my daughter loves to watch old movies and Hollywood video has a thing called MVP and DVD's like TV shows are free rentals.  We've been getting it at a promotional price for a few years.

Stinkerbell

Gawd, Sylar is one sick and nasty bastage.
And who DIDN'T Mrs. Petrelli birth?  Jeez!

Tara

I've never watched one episode of this show. I guess I have other stuff to watch on Mondays is why.

Stinkerbell

We have to record this one and Prison Break otherwise we wouldn't be able to watch it either. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview