PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 08:41:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Oh, so Culpepper is a Dolphin now & Brees is a Saint... the NFL Draft has just been shooken up and now there is no lock #1 pick... hope you weren't expecting your team to get a certain player because NOBODY knows where they're going in the draft now!

Homer

T.O. is on the market now. :o

Maybe the Deadskins will sign him too.  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I can honestly say that I'm enjoying this off-season more so than any other off-season in any sport. Maybe it's because the Olympics bombed &the World Baseball Classic isn't a Classic.

Homer

I'm a draft geek. That's my big gig. O0

RuLeR

SI

Quote from: RuLeR on March 16, 2006, 07:09:57 PM
Broncos its there turn. :(

Lol didn't they have back-to-back championships in the late 90's?  They had their turn.  I'm hoping it's someone that either hasn't won a championship yet, or hasn't won one in a long time.  Yeah, it might not do much for ratings, but it would be a nice switch.

RC

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 02:07:15 PM

As most have probably heard now, the Dallas Cowboys are reportedly close to announcing a T.O. signing. I, for one, couldn't be happier! ;D Not because he will make a Cowboys team better.. but because, eventually, he will rip that team and organization apart as he's done the others he's played for.. and being a rival Eagle fan myself, that is all good news. 

Here's a link to an article by a CBS writer that sums it up pretty nicely. (If reading it, make sure to click to continue to Page 2- I still don't know why CBS can't fit a whole article on one page).
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9317004

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: RC on March 18, 2006, 04:08:25 AM

As most have probably heard now, the Dallas Cowboys are reportedly close to announcing a T.O. signing. I, for one, couldn't be happier! ;D Not because he will make a Cowboys team better.. but because, eventually, he will rip that team and organization apart as he's done the others he's played for.. and being a rival Eagle fan myself, that is all good news. 

Here's a link to an article by a CBS writer that sums it up pretty nicely. (If reading it, make sure to click to continue to Page 2- I still don't know why CBS can't fit a whole article on one page).
N O O O O O O O!!!!!!

hades

Mr. Rasputia

We passed up Givens, Randle El and even Caldwell!!!!  :'( :(

foxx

Quote from: RC on March 18, 2006, 04:08:25 AM

>:D Bwah ha ha ha ha...
*in a little sing song voice..."The Cowboys are screwed, the Cowboys are screwed!"
Jerry Jones and TO deserve each other... >:D

Homer

Hehe....

I hope they overpaid as well that way their salary cap will be screwed for years to come. If he didn't like McNabb wait until he gets a load of Bedsore. :P

The over/under is now set at 6 games before T.O. explodes. :))

Mr. Rasputia

I know the draft hasn't even started yet, but can we say were on the clock now? :'( :(

Homer

The draft should be interesting especially with some teams looking to trade their #1 picks. ;)

Mr. Rasputia

It's official, the "ego" has landed in Dallas for 3yrs.  >:( :'(

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

Homer

Could be worse.....

Could you imagine both MeShawn and Me.O. on the same team? :o

Homer

WOW! 3 years 25 milion for Me.O.  :o

Only in Dallas. LOL

Maybe Jerry Jones should play J.R. in the Dallas remake. :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview